• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arrow Cancel

King of Blades

Smash Rookie
Can someone give me a better explanation for doing this, I understand the concept (short hop, fastfall, tap b) but when i try I either pull a bomb or fire normally on the ground. I have been trying for about an hour now and i'm getting irritated:mad:

King of Blades

Smash Rookie
I can do it almost every time without fastfall.

And I wish I was doing it without noticing, he lands, crouches down, pulls out his arrow, nocks it, pulls back, and releases it at his normal(slow) speed.

King of Blades

Smash Rookie
Okay, I practiced and i can pull off the fastfall arrow cancel about 1/3 the time.

Can't quite get it every time.

Awesomeasusual

Smash Cadet
It's quite easy to get it every time, you need to hit B about a little more than one link length above the ground.

If you want to full hop double arrow however, you will need to be shooting an arrow on the way up of the initial jump and then again just before you hit the ground. It's difficult to do this because you use the same finger to hit the jump button AND the B button, and you will need to hit both near simultaneously. If you change your controller config so that a different finger hits jump, it should be relatively easy to full hop double arrow.

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
You're holding down too long which is why you're drawing the bomb.
Short hop and just flick the control stick down then press B.
Don't try smashing it you just need to flick it so that Link will fast fall.

As for firing the arrow normally just press B immediately after you flick the control stick.

Aurashade

Smash Ace
THE HALL OF FAME WHERE THE COOL PEOPLE GO
WTF @ not sarcasm...

You feeling ok? Everything alright with the misses troll?
uhh yeah back when I made that post I had a crap ton of infractions and I don't want to be banned again.

So I figured I'd help out everyone and give the best advice I had ever received.

yeah in reality misses troll longs for sunday nights and takes it in the rear

Top Bottom