• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arkansas Smashing

Black Luigi

Smash Journeyman
This is just a thread so I can find some Arkansas smashers. I'm going to be there (specifically Little Rock) at least until about December, so I would like to find some people in the area to smash.

Post here if that's where you're located.

yohnyaul

Smash Cadet
Try looking in the Atlantic South regional zone.... I started an arkansas smash finder.. there are a few crews around little rock and some outside of it....

TTT

Smash Journeyman
Ya they all suck bawls....Hahaha yo john that statement was full of love how's everybody doin'...people up here ain't so bad....

Black Luigi

Smash Journeyman
Hahaha ok thanks. I looked at the regional descriptions, and I though Arkansas would fit here. It's kinda right on the border. I'll take a look.

bigo24_7

Smash Journeyman
I have some friends in Magnolia Arkansas! which is as far southwest arkansas you can get! They play every day for over 12 hours aday! they would be more than welcome to play with yall! just look up Shogun under the members on this web site and talk to him!

Echo

Smash Champion
anythingbutnebraskan... like theres anything wrong with being Nebraskan :( lol

KishPrime

King of the Ship of Fools
BRoomer
I think this is better served in the Atlantic South region, I'm pretty sure the Mid-South Rankings include AK, along with states like TN.

Altus_Consul

Smash Rookie
anythingbutnebraskan...myself and I'm fairly sure I can speak for another would love to play you if you don't mind making the grueling drive to Beebe sometime. But yes tournaments are few and far between. Best bet are the biweeklies in West Memphis.

The Mad Hatter

Smash Ace
I think this is better served in the Atlantic South region, I'm pretty sure the Mid-South Rankings include AK, along with states like TN.
Yeah dude, Alaska does have some good smashers.

Where the crap did all these Arkansas people come from? All the regulars are in the Arkansas smash chat. Go there.

Top Bottom