• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AriteBoy PWNs Marth and NOW WITH IC Newvideos!!!

DEV64

Smash Apprentice
nice falcon Its good to know people can still play with nerfed characters props!(those IC's sucked marth was ok needed more dancing blade though but ok.)

Wogrim

Smash Lord
???????????
It says new videos but I only see one... and it's a one-match video.

Artie did a pretty good job of keeping them separated, but did some stupid stuff that should have got him chaingrabbed. Right off the bat he used DTilt and UTilt, which are not safe moves.
The IC missed good grab opportunities, couldn't chaingrab for anything, and didn't do the Frost Breath, which stops almost all of Falcon's approaches. He also should have edgehogged after Artie used his second jump to kill Nana with UAir on the first stock.

I've played Nintendogs, and his IC is a lot harder than that; 1-2 grabs and you're dead unless he messes up.

Ayaz18

Smash Champion
yo man why all the hate for the Marth, he kept incredible spacing throughout the match he didn't even need to use dancing blades

btw in know dancing blades are the easiest 16% you'll ever do

jinofcoolnes

Smash Journeyman
It says new videos but I only see one... and it's a one-match video.

Artie did a pretty good job of keeping them separated, but did some stupid stuff that should have got him chaingrabbed. Right off the bat he used DTilt and UTilt, which are not safe moves.
The IC missed good grab opportunities, couldn't chaingrab for anything, and didn't do the Frost Breath, which stops almost all of Falcon's approaches. He also should have edgehogged after Artie used his second jump to kill Nana with UAir on the first stock.

I've played Nintendogs, and his IC is a lot harder than that; 1-2 grabs and you're dead unless he messes up.
I think theres more coming but i dont think artie uploaded it.

IC is a Noob Really not much to say about him.

SmashBrother2008

Smash Lord
nice falcon Its good to know people can still play with nerfed characters props!(those IC's sucked marth was ok needed more dancing blade though but ok.)
With the execption of a few characters, wasn't pretty much everybody nerfed? Even Marth got a few downgrades.

AmigoOne

Smash Journeyman
Ya a lot of characters claimed ner***e.
Pikachu, Luigi, Bowser are the only ones off the top of my head that didnt get nerfed.

Top Bottom