• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you still going to main Fox?

Fr3nchD3vilDawg

Smash Rookie
Sniff Sniff.. so many supporters... it.. makes..me... ANGRY!!!!!

WTF! I'm supposed to be the only kid that still likes Fox lol. Me and fox go back to the diaper days, we have to many memories. Those christmas parties, my 10th birthday, E4All, my neighbor's tourny.. etc. Fox 4 Brawl! FOX 4 LIFE!! =P

D

Deleted member

no because he looks awful/********. I love the character to death no matter how good or bad he is, but nintendo ruined him. hard. he got the ugly bat harder than the nerf bat.

kobefox2485

Smash Apprentice
NNID
alfredo24pr
yeh i think he is still going to be pretty good, if not ill have to main someone in the top 3 tier

super_bacon807

Smash Apprentice
I'll be maining Fox. I'll just have to somewhat unlearn Melee Fox and adjust to Brawl Fox's slightly altered play style. I'm up for the challenge, though.

rove

Smash Apprentice
Fox is in my top three list when brawl comes out in N. america.
hes my second choice, right after pit ^.^

Lothiz

Smash Rookie
Well

I'd like to take a look at the other characters, but from what I've seen of Fox in vids in brawl I'm liking what I see, Wolf also looks interesting.

Kinsei_Kensei

Smash Apprentice
Here's my list of other characters I might main...

1.) Fox

2a.) Wolf
2b.) Falco

3a.) Lucario
3b.) Pit
3c.) Diddy Kong

Depending on their playing style, the list might change. Still, I've got a feeling Fox will always be my #1.

Gindler

Smash Champion
i was thinking about maining him in melee, but I stuck with yoshi because he was cool on the 64.
maybe this time i'll have him be yoshi's sidekick since fox was nerfed and yoshi was slightly buffed.

Droxius

Smash Rookie
Even if I don't end up putting Fox as my main, he'll easily be a second. I probably used him the most while playing Melee, as I thought he was pretty fun to play as. Me liking him, had nothing to do with him being "high tier" as I had no idea there was a tier list until around now. For now, my eye is on Wolf, and of course, Fox. Which one I will play most, I have no idea until Brawl is released, and when I get a Wii that is. :ohwell:

PIMPSLAP

Smash Lord
Fox will be my second i have been playing the game alot and fox is still decent lost hes speed a little.... Falco looks to be the top tier char so far in my opinion erggg...

Supamanu

Smash Rookie
I played fox since ssb64 came out and played him and falco in melee, so ill still main fox w/falco prolly second. Would like to try wolf as well as a few others but fox is my guy.

Farlane

Smash Rookie
I main Fox in Melee but I'm not sure about Brawl. I'll be using Fox, Wolf, Toon Link the most probably and I will main the one I feel is best after I've played for a while.

DevilBabyOnCrack

Smash Rookie
Fox will always be my #1. I've played him since 64. he was the first character i picked. in melee, it took time but i got my fox decent. it all depended on the skills of the player and nothing has changed. i'll be looking forward to what fox can really do....

i shine stalled a all of pit's jumps and ledged him at 30%... need i say more?

PyroRyuken

Smash Ace
I like to switch around in each game so I never really stuck to one character. I used Fox quite a bit in Melee but I doubt I'll main him in Brawl with all the new characters.

Warriors

Smash Journeyman
i will use fox
He can talk the talks and walk the walks
and you gotta love starfox

Original 8!

Top Bottom