• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you satisfied or disappointed by the fact that there is a new patch?

Are you satisfied or disappointed that there is a new patch?

• Total voters

GhostUrsa

Smash Ace
NNID
GhostUrsa
3DS FC
1220-6542-6727
I'm happy, as it will give us another chance to have characters that need a helping hand some extra TLC. I figured there would at least be one more, since most of the new characters wouldn't be fully tweaked yet. I hope for a few more, spaced apart a bit, to help with the long term meta after seeing how characters work in the wild longer as fighting games can take years to know the full extend of how a feature behaves.

NintendoKnight

Smash Lord
Climbing the mountain I made from a molehill
NNID
Nin-Knight
I just like having the game constantly updating and making things that are too strong much more bearable, and things that are bad have some viability. Changing things up and adding new diversity is good. Keeps it fresh!

I just wanna see what they do. Honestly, all the characters I play have practically received only buffs (save for Cloud, but his nerf hammer was so minor that I don't even feel it).

edde

Smash Ace
NNID
edmichu
right now the game is pretty unbalanced, i hope they dont **** up balancing, which is pretty hard to do right now considering how good bayo/cloud and soem others are compared to the rest

Top Bottom