• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are You Pre-odering Brawl For Christmas?

gangstajuice02

Smash Ace
i was just want to know how many people will pre-order brawl for christmas as a present or something! I can't wait until brawl comes out i am going to pre-order it for my birthday! Are you going to pre-order it for christmas?

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Nope, I never reserve anything, I'm just going to wait till it gets here and buy it. No one here has a Wii anyway.

Magnacor

Smash Ace
Nope, I never reserve anything, I'm just going to wait till it gets here and buy it. No one here has a Wii anyway.
I do. :p
Anyway, I will probably preorder Brawl sometime in January, after the Christmas rush ends and I have some extra money lying around.

binki4

Smash Apprentice
i did reverse a copy of this game called super smash bros BRAWL and it,s come out on feb 10 08 so i better had that before the others had it

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
I just preordered mine about 2 weeks ago from best buy. Its supposed to be at my house between 2/11-2/16 (Hopefully). I really wish I can skip school for that day, but my parents are really uptight about education, so I highly doubt it:(.

Lord SeBz

Smash Journeyman
well, my grandma gave me 60 bucks (He** YEAAH) and I bought SMG and preordered brawl.

mista_mista

Smash Journeyman
the only stores close to me are walmart, shopko, and kmart :(. walmart doesn't reserve games so Im going there at midnight probably.

P.S. When people say pre-order, is that when the game is shipped to you on that day?

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
I'm not going to try to convince my parents to buy it (they're buying me the Wii and Super Mario Galaxy, I can't ask for much more. :laugh:) so I think I'll take a little bit of my Christmas/Birthday money and pre-order it.

Hopefully I can get a Wii before the release date.:ohwell:

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
sorry but brawl sold more than 2 million and halo 3 sold more than 20 million!
Funny you mention that since brawl ISNT OUT YET.

Unless you're talking about just pre-orders, it's because its way too far from any real release date in the US, Europe/Australia. Brawl hasnt had half the media coverage/hype that the most over-rated and overhyped game on the market Halo 3 had.

m0dredus

Hail Hydra
Heh, I actually pre-ordered it on January 1st of this year at 1:30AM... Ya, thats back when we thought it was coming out June/May.

maxpower1227

Smash Lord
Does anybody think they're actually going to have a problem finding this game? Games aren't like consoles; stores aren't just going to get 3-6 of them a week. There will be TONS of them on shelves.

I'm going to laugh if Gamestop doesn't get the game in until February 11 or 12. After the Super Mario Galaxy fiasco (I preordered it at Gamestop, but since they didn't have it on launch day I waltzed into WalMart and picked one up no problem), I'm not going to bother preordering Brawl.

Top Bottom