• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are you kidding me? Kirby absolutely destroys Ganon!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MK26

Smash Master
http://www.mediafire.com/?zj2oddmz0yy for ZSS fix!
Srs bzns

The Kirby matchup thread is discussing Ganondorf this week. I think 1 or 2 of you are there already, but everybody is welcome.

Link: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=195032

It's a full matchup guide, using the template:

Character: (Duh)
Difficulty rating: (Your rating of the match)
Overview: (What general strategies does this character employ against a Kirby? Does he camp? Go all out offensive?)
Pros+Cons: (What does this character have going for him? Weight? Speed? How about things we can take advantage of?)
Watch out for: (This character's favourite moves and when he'll use them)
How to win: (What Kirby needs to do to beat this character)
Spit out or Swallow?: (Do we want to copy his ability or keep the inhale for Kirbycides/under-stage spits?)
What NOT to do: (If you want to lose, go right ahead)
Stages: (Which to counterpick? Which to avoid?)
Synopsis: (Tl;Dr version)

But the emphasis is on stage counterpicks/bans and Ganondorf's favourite moves.

IC3R

Smash Lord
Okay, Ganons. We at Kirby boards are currently discussing the match-up between Ganondorf and our little puffball. It appears that SaltyKracka is your only representative in our boards. While he is a "High-Tier Ganon", we Kirbys simply desire input and comments from some a few more Ganons as well (such as DAD or Swoops). If you don't mind, stop by for a moment or two and scan through our discussion, placing your input there.

Here's the link, starting on page 70 (where Ganon was first brought up):
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=195032&page=70

The most suggested match-up ratio is 60 :: 40, in Kirby's favor; possibly 55 :: 45 due to the discovery of Chainchoking and the Ganon Super-Jump. While it is not as bad a match-up as, say, Metaknight vs. Ganondorf (75 :: 25), is Kirby still a formidible foe? If I recall correctly, you guys have yet to discuss the Ganon vs. Kirby match-up, so you can kill two birds with one stone (I know you are working on Lucario, just bear with us).

If it is too much to ask, then.....crap :dizzy:

- IC3R, Official Star Warrior

TP

Smash Master
I completely disagree...

with pretty much everything people say about ganon tbh
1) This has not been posted in for 3 weeks, there was no need to revive it.
2) He was kidding when he said Kirby destroys Ganon.
3) He won't ever see you post because he does not come here often, if ever.
4) Use proper grammar unless you have placed 2nd in a Canadian tournament.
5) Honestly, nobody cares about your vague thoughts.

GTFO mah Ganon boards.

Tri4ceofPower

Smash Rookie
Are you a board Nazi, or something of the sort?

It's a forum, I posted a thought. I'm obviously new to the boards and I won't be muzzled because I don't punctuate my sentences in proper english everytime. In addition, you should be welcoming any ganon player who has taken an interest in the ganon boards as it's sparsely populated. Your post alienates me for trivial reasons and makes me not want to post. Please be kinder in the future.

TP

Smash Master
Are you a board Nazi, or something of the sort?

It's a forum, I posted a thought. I'm obviously new to the boards and I won't be muzzled because I don't punctuate my sentences in proper english everytime. In addition, you should be welcoming any ganon player who has taken an interest in the ganon boards as it's sparsely populated. Your post alienates me for trivial reasons and makes me not want to post. Please be kinder in the future.
Now THAT is a high quality post! Good job defending yourself, and I hope you begin contributing more to our board. (I'm being completely serious, BTW)

However, it is time for this thread to be locked. Hylian?

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Locked per request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom