• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are You Guys.

TehCadenzilla

Smash Apprentice
With the japan release coming soon are you guys going to miss guessing about the characters and such? I know i am. This may sound weird but i'm going to miss the flaming that goes along "i want megaman" "your a homo" I was just wondering if anyone else felt this way.

TehCadenzilla

Smash Apprentice
yeah thats true but i kind of like the guessing. Its like a mystery that noone knows. Then with all the prophets you don't know which to believe.

Ebonyks

Smash Apprentice
'qill you miaa the speculation' would be a much better title for this thread, i would recommend editing it before a mod does for you.

Regardless yeah, i think i will. Everyone's so worked up about the whole roster, it won't be the same when all of the tension is defused suddenly

.:~*Momo*~:.

Smash Ace
Nope, I personally hate how people guess and act like they know everything and flame others for wanting certain characters in Brawl... and the not knowing part sucks too. I just wanna know the characters already instead of seeing "Well he has a huge chance of making it in" or "I doubt he'll make it in, his series isn't popular enough." or something like that. ^^;

Though I guess we'll still see that through the first couple/few weeks after Brawl's release in Japan...

shipoffools

Smash Journeyman
you dont have to play the game. you dont have to look at the roster and you can still speculate, if thats really what you want

hungrybum

Smash Journeyman
i will so miss specurelate
even though i got trouble writting this particular word specurelate
seriously no i will not miss it since i will have the true information

Bassoonist

Smash Master
NNID
WoodwindsRock
3DS FC
1032-1351-5240
Nah.

I'll just be happy (or unhappy) to see who made it.

kunai_abuser

Smash Journeyman
I can't wait to kiss speculation goodbye for a while, I have nothing against it, but some people take advantage of their imaginations and go FAR overboard. Joke speculation is funny the first few times.

Mike Hawk

Smash Journeyman
With the japan release coming soon are you guys going to miss guessing about the characters and such? I know i am. This may sound weird but i'm going to miss the flaming that goes along "i want megaman" "your a homo" I was just wondering if anyone else felt this way.
you know what i miss?

i miss when people would start a topic and put a worthwhile informative title on it other than "are you guys"
i miss when this site had no gamefaqs people just lingering around.

but what i wont miss is teases like the dojo instead of having the game in my hands.

Mordraug

Smash Cadet
Yeah, enough is enough. I've had it with these mother****ing snakes.
Fix'd

But in all srsly-ness I kind of will miss it, but I (hopefully) wonèt know the entire roster by release, and unlocking without knowing would be sooo much sweeter than guessing.

Chi's Finest

Smash Lord
I guess I'll miss a few years ago when we first saw the E3 Trailer and were like "OMG NEW SMASH BROS!!!" "SNAKE!!" and only had 4 stages to guess on.. Ahh those were the days.

Darkurai

Smash Master
I'm going to miss SamuraiPanda's Knuckles predictions.
Most of all, I'll miss SmashDash.

The Sorrow

Smash Cadet
"i want megaman!" "your a homo"

I lol'd

anyways i'll miss checking the dojo every morning (except weekends of course) but other than that I'd rather be entering online tournaments and playing as the most badass character in brawl (Snake) than read a ton of flame wars and false prophets ... I'm sure we'll be a lot better off when the game comes out. :p

So out with the speculating community, and in with the competitive community! :D

Top Bottom