• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are YOU a good Snake?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
and this is why the Snake boards are pretty dumb occasionally.

I suck at smash, but I am the best in my state. I'll play you sometime.

Also, unless your meta is better than forte and 14him, you don't stand a chance.

NasKe

Smash Rookie
i'm not a bad snake (at least i hope xD) i can't really say im good it would kinda give the wrong impression ya know? xD

theJollity

Smash Rookie
It's impossible to be a good Snake in this game because there is no element of stealth.
Not necessarily. I feel his moves are pretty versatile, and he has some crazy tilts. As for stealth? Well, let's just say that after weeks of having my friends used to me playing with Snake, they STILL couldn't avoid my freaking mines. :p

Tyson651

Smash Lord
Not necessarily. I feel his moves are pretty versatile, and he has some crazy tilts. As for stealth? Well, let's just say that after weeks of having my friends used to me playing with Snake, they STILL couldn't avoid my freaking mines. :p
lol buddy, hes talking about the mgs series, not brawl. haha.

Angel01

Smash Cadet
snake has so much stealth in brawl. just whip out the box and boom 100% camo baby. if snake had a tranq gun in brawl, now that would be broken as hell

Top Bottom