• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

are we underatted

Man of shame

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ManOfShame
Do think :4miigun:underrated I mean I know we have some problems(killing) but I feel like this character could be so much more.I mean come on guys we don't even have an official match up thread, The mii gunner community is probably the most quiet and unappreciated character(and character forum) of them all.

DarkDragonVG

Smash Rookie
NNID
DarkDragonVG
3DS FC
4656-7392-8074
They definitely are, my gunner Gandhi the Warlord is my best gunner, and destroys most lvl 9 cpus

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
They definitely are, my gunner Gandhi the Warlord is my best gunner, and destroys most lvl 9 cpus
CPU's are not good ways of determining how good a character is. CPU's have frame perfect responses and have little to no mix-up's in there game plan. Playing against actual players is the way to go when determining how good the character is.

BigShad

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0602-6501-8253
The deal with Gunner is that she does indeed have a hard time killing and her multi-hit moves have weird hitboxes, but alongside this literally all of her specials can be absorbed/reflected.

However, she makes up for this with excellent mobility and an excellent long-range game with a great number of unique moves, alongside the longest-reaching F-Smash in the game, alongside her arsenal of tricks such as her F-Air, B-Reverses and Wavebouncing, alongside the Flame Pillar Ledge Cancel.

Also her bombin' (heh) Down-B can actually place quite a bit of shield pressure for a projectile.

I'm sure there's more pros and cons, but yeah, she's definitely underrated, but she takes a lot of skill to use to the fullest.

Last edited:
Top Bottom