• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are there any smashers in Minot, ND ?

Wylia

Restore faith in humanity
3DS FC
4184-2201-1910
I'm going to be transferring to MSU this fall and I was wondering if there are any smashers in the area (or even at MSU). Hell, is there even a smash scene in North Dakota? If there isn't a smash scene, I don't mind starting one with other people who are willing to as well. Thanks for giving this a read.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Wow, you're in Luck actually...Rayku is a good player who is on the Airforce base there. Won a match in Apex Bracket in 2012.

I will refer him to you here, as I won't have you find a "Jason White" on facebook lol.

Wylia

3DS FC
4184-2201-1910
Awesome, thank you so much for replying!

Rayku

Smash Lord
It just so happens that I am exactly as described. I don't really come on smashboards anymore but the Good Rob is a brother among brothers and let me know about you getting here.

When are you going to be in town? I'm free basically always so just hit me up.

I think if you look up my tag on Facebook I will show up eventually past the Math tutorial stuff. Edit: a quick search found me under USAF so that should get it

Last edited:

Wylia

3DS FC
4184-2201-1910
I'm gonna transfer around mid-late August to MSU. It's a bit of a long wait, but I wanted to make sure if there were any smashers there ahead if time. I'm likely not going to have a Wii/GC and a t.v to play on. The best I can do is bring my copy of melee and my gamecard and hope there a smashers with t.v's to play on.

Rayku

Smash Lord
If you can get a crt or whatever, I will bring everything else. If not I will look out for one and give it to you because I'm a generous dude.

Let me know when you get into town! I will be awaiting your arrival with anticipation

Wylia

3DS FC
4184-2201-1910
Alrighty man, thanks! Hopefully ND will have a smash scene soon enough.

Top Bottom