• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are there any mods that modify training mode?

Pauer

The Pauerful
I think what you're looking for is the 20XX Training Hack Pack. It is loaded with training features that you can access through the debug menu.
If you have difficulty installing or using it, check the guides in the official thread or look up some youtube videos.

VGjack

Smash Rookie
I think what you're looking for is the 20XX Training Hack Pack. It is loaded with training features that you can access through the debug menu.
If you have difficulty installing or using it, check the guides in the official thread or look up some youtube videos.
Can I turn off the hud in training mode with it?

Last edited:

Pauer

The Pauerful
Can I turn off the hud in training mode with it?
I haven't used the newest versions of the Training Hack Pack but in previous versions that was not possible. However, it gives you lots of training options that, in my opinion, eliminate the need for the training mode. One big addition is that in the 20XX Hack Pack, you can use c-stick in training mode, which is a huge benefit, so that alone should make it worth your time.

What are you using the training mode for, anyways?

VGjack

Smash Rookie
I already have 20XX.... I just wanted to know if I could turn the hud off. I just want to practice movement without all the bull**** in the way, like computer opponents and huds.

Dolla Pills

Smash Ace
You can use a spoof controller in the debug menu so that you can practice movement in Vs. mode without a computer interrupting you (and set it to an infinite time battle). You wouldn’t be able to spawn in sensor bombs for ledge teching but I think Uncle Punch is working on a training hack pack with stuff like that as the event mode matches.

Pauer

The Pauerful
In 20XX, you can also set the game mode to infinite time and press up on the d-pad to start a single-player game for practice. As I said earlier, I see no need for using the training mode if you have 20XX.

Top Bottom