• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are there any Mississippi Local tournaments?

Zunoa

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZunoaX
3DS FC
0559-7279-2599
There seems to be not many, and the few there are seem to be up north. Is there any tournaments held around Jackson, Clinton area? If not, are there any people willing to play some Sm4sh online? For Glory is usually ok, but there's way to many bad connections, spammers, and all-around bad players, (hence the reason I joined this site). I recently got in the competitive scene, and I mostly play the Wii-U version, but I sometimes find myself playing the 3ds version.

NNID: ZunoaX

3dsFC: 0559-7279-2599

Main: :4kirby:

Secondaries::4ness:

Others::4lucina::4rob::4jigglypuff:

Roboturner

Smash Journeyman
Join the Mississippi Smash League on Facebook. I know they have Melee tournaments from time to time at Mississippi State and Southhaven, but I'm sure they also have events for Wii U. You can also travel to Huntsville and Birmingham where they definitely host Sm4sh tournaments every month.

Top Bottom