• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are there any codes to remove items...

Llumys

Smash Champion
Out of curiosity, do you actually play single player modes for fun alone?

If you're doing this for records, I'm sure it's not allowed.

Anyway, try the Smash Workshop.

duckypwns

Smash Cadet
Out of curiosity, do you actually play single player modes for fun alone?

If you're doing this for records, I'm sure it's not allowed.

Anyway, try the Smash Workshop.
Yes I do, and I'm not doing it for records, I'm doing it simply because I don't like items.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
I know. The random falling explosive is responsible for more than 70% of my deaths in All-Star mode in both games.

duckypwns

Smash Cadet
I know. The random falling explosive is responsible for more than 70% of my deaths in All-Star mode in both games.
Nearly all of my deaths / wins involve items. I know they're just CPUs but I still want my wins / losses to be skill based.

And yes, I've had the crate fall on me as well as smart bombs, bob-ombs, etc.

Neo Exdeath

Smash Ace
I wish. I seriously wish there was. Maybe there is a code. Anyways, I agree with you. 90% of my deaths in All Star or Classic were from my opponent getting some cheap item.

'V'

Smash Lord
Probably not, but some items are awesome for multi-man brawls. Uniras and Hotheads are good. Fan juggling is amazing.

Top Bottom