• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are Ike and Pit Nube Used Characters?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyloTP

Smash Cadet
I've been getting a lot of crap about how I use Pit to dominate. I am new to the game, but hey, Can't call me a nube when you're stocks=0 when I'm around.

Is Pit and/or Ike a Nube Character?

shatoga

Smash Cadet
Definitely. Most ike user's i've played with can't get back on the stage when they've been knocked off.

TyloTP

Smash Cadet
I think unless you know how to use them the right way, they're just Brawling machines, not Nube characters.

Shaman

Smash Apprentice
why do noobs need to sign up and make these types of threads, not only is this in the wrong section, but just the concept behind this question shows that u don't understand what kind of ideas this forum is based around.
In short, if you have nothing of value to add to the more "enlightened" smash discussion that occurs around here, do like i do, and don't post stupidity, or at all.

TyloTP

Smash Cadet
Really? Give me Brawl Code, Why don't we determine this the old school way huh?

Oh and by the way Tactics for nubes = Tactical Forum

Maybe you should checkit out:mad:

Ojanya

Smash Ace
Who spells "noob" like "nube?" Quit spamming, no one wants to hear about how you think you're great.

Shaman

Smash Apprentice
honestly if i had a wii, i would oblige and beat u down, but an online match isn't indicative of anything, considering all the technical difficulties the game/system has/ P2P multiplayer

DiasFlac

Smash Journeyman
This game isn't street fighters so in a sense all characters are noob characters.

Play who you want quit listening to what others say about it.

TyloTP

Smash Cadet
Who spells "noob" like "nube?" Quit spamming, no one wants to hear about how you think you're great.
NUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBENUBE

TyloTP

Smash Cadet
Someone's got a temper. Oh and by the way, anybody up to Brawling? Huh? Anyone? Honestly, call me a nube, or should I say noob, all you dang well please. Prove to me your worth my time, or just don't contribute to my threads anymore. Your cooperation is appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom