• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are desyncs nerfed?

stoopdklutz

Smash Journeyman
I was playing melee yesterday, having a mini-tournament with my friends for old times sake, when I noticed that The Ice Climbers of melee days had a really easy desync, and a really easy to pull of blizzard-grab combo.

Are desyncs harder to pull off, or easier?

Takumaru

Smash Lord
They're just as easy. You can't spot dodge de-synch or roll de-synch. You can still grab desynch and dash dance desynch which are faster and more reliable anyway.

Miller

Smash Lord
You can infact roll desync, Just press L and Left at the same time, then popo will roll left, nana will roll right

Corner-Trap

Smash Ace
Desynchs aren't any harder than they were in Melee, it's just that you perform them differently, and in Brawl they seem to be much more important to the IC's game then they were in Melee.

Speedsk8er

Smash Champion
I have mixed emotions about IC's desynch game in Brawl. My desynch game in Melee was much stronger. I dunno why but I was just more effective. However I feel that once mastered, IC's desynch ability in brawl is more flexible.

Miller

Smash Lord
I have mixed emotions about IC's desynch game in Brawl. My desynch game in Melee was much stronger. I dunno why but I was just more effective. However I feel that once mastered, IC's desynch ability in brawl is more flexible.
Well if you think about it, you had alot more practice in Melee then brawl, so just work harder and it'll get better

Top Bottom