• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Are Celebi/Mew/Jirachi/Manaphy unlockable?

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
Are these pokemon unlockable? Or just rare?

I want the CDs/Trophies/Stickers they provied, and I think Manaphy would be a hillarious Pokemon to get in a match, but I have yet to see any.

I have also been told that Latios and Latias were unlockable, but ive goten them alot without getting any message saying i did something to unlock them. In fact, I got them in I think the third match I played...

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
They're not unlockable, just really rare. I got Mew once, Celebi during a WiFi match with a friend and Manaphy while just messing around in Vs. mode. Going from playing Marth to playing Pikachu is not a fun transition when Heart Swap starts up....I still haven't seen Jirachi yet, but because they are listed in the "credits" (unlike unlockable AT's like Isaac and Barbara ect. who aren't listed until you unlock them), my bet is that they're certainly just rare.

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
Manaphy and Jirachi aren't unlockable. Mew and Celebi only start to appear after you have seen every other Pokemon at least once.

Top Bottom