• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Archer's Training Grounds - NOW till August 15 - SMASHFEST!!!

archer.

Smash Lord
Hey everyone... All of my roommates moved out of there rooms today and I am the only one left who actually payed for his lease to be extended. This means I have the entire apartment to myself till my new roommates move in on August 15. There is ALOT of space now and well I will be here by myself. Anyone can come any time for as long as you want till my roommates come back in about 2 weeks...

Steve, Scotty and Cory come here a lot so if anyone else wants to come here let me know. Try to bring Setups if you come. There is literally no rules here just dont trash the place guys haha. Hope to see some people soon.

If we get enough people perhaps this weekend or next we can throw a mini tournament if yall like.

jjoe

Smash Apprentice
I've recintly moved to Roxboro, NC and am curently SC but if anyone lives near that city I would love to do friendlies with anyone in the surounding areas i'll be back on friday night.

Top Bottom