• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Arcana Heart Thread!

DC

Smash Cadet
You know what Zero? Me and you should both pick up Arcana Heart and start wrecking people. I call Lilica<3

You can play Kira since she's the Tager of this game.

Yeah. She's the ****ing grappler of that game. She has a 720, too.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Arcana Heart is my favorite fighting game of all time, actually...

I main Kira and Mei Fang and second Maori and Fiona.

And Kira's atomic collider is stupid good. It puts you right in front of her. If you jump, you get 2B'd (unblockable in air), if you block... free pressure and it's safe, and of course 720s are super easy to land with mixups and Dash Cancels.

AND WTF YOU RUIN MY THREAD

DC

Smash Cadet
Dude you already play? **** your thread rename this **** to Arcana Heart social.

Anyways, do you have any idea when AH3 comes out? I've been dying to play this game and I heard they've somehow added an even younger girl to the ****ing roster. She looks like she's 4 years old.

Is Lilica any good? HeartNana plays her so I assume that her and Noel are somewhat similar, maybe? If not, anyone similar to Noel? Either way I'm subbing Kira.

And yeah I figured you'd play Mei Fang you dbag.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Hey, Mei Fang is the youngest character on the roster and her huge breasts are balanced out by the fountain of youth that Kira swims in. >.>

I have no idea when Arcana Heart 3 is coming out, but I do know that Loke Tests are still going on.

And yeah, Lilica is good. She's a solid mid-tier character. She's also THE most popular AH character in Japan.

DC

Smash Cadet
Robots don't have ages. She's just a slutty sexbot.

How can I play this game? Must I import it?

I like the powerdrill sound that Lilica randomly makes.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
But Mei-Fang was created by Kira (and Mei-Ling Hua) so I guess she's a slutty lesbian loli?

I bought the first Arcana Heart at my local Gamestop so it shouldn't be too difficult to find and, of course, it's already localized. Just be prepared for some dirty looks and silly questions. >.> Arcana Heart 2 isn't really to be bothered with because of the really bad framerate issues the console port has. Arcana Heart 3 probably won't be released in the U.S. but I dunno.

lol Rocket-powered roller skates...

DC

Smash Cadet
Ugh I don't wanna play AH1... nobody plays that anymore. Just like how nobody plays Calamity Trigger anymore. :(

If I ever win the lottery I'm gonna start a ****ing arcade and import these god **** cabinets.

I miss Nexus. :(

DC

Smash Cadet
Really? It says that at SBO 2k8 and 2k9 they played Arcana Heart 2. :(

DC

Smash Cadet
LOL if anybody was wondering this thread was previously about some Street Fighter 4 bull****.

ayo ayo come down to FL so I can destroy you in Blazblue and you can teach me Arcana Loli.

I mean Loli Heart.

I mean

DC

Smash Cadet
NOOO... wait when is it? March? Where?

I'm 100% definitely and GUARANTEED going to Evo 2k10 tho. Me and GDX wanna hit up Las Vegas dirty style.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
I'd approve of this thread and game if my ps3 played ps2 games. D: Zero bring your ps2 over next time.

Pi

Smash Hero
nobody else post here aside from DC and Zero_gamer
in fact
could a mod delete this and the other 2 non DC and Zero_gamer posters?

DC

Smash Cadet
Don't worry, I'll probably play Lilica and then realize that she's not my type of character. The first character I pick in fighting games is never the character I end up maining...

lolIke
lolSakura
lolRachelAlucard

DC

Smash Cadet
I hate the fact that if and when I pick up this game, I'll have nobody to play with because all these dbags are too busy playing Brawl.

At least I got to play some legit Melty Blood with 8bit. That was pretty fun.

황미영

Smash Champion
Who I like is who I stay with. xD

Sakura, Morrigan, Cammy, Juri, anybody I like I stay with. xD'

Lol, also... It's called going on major fighting game websites... >w>;

Like Shoryuken, perhaps?

C. Hill

Smash Rookie
there were a lot of errors with the port such as random framerate slowdowns, some combos and moves not working or being added, graphical glitches, etc. it was far from being arcade perfect, much less playable.
Pretty much nailed it. General sloppiness of the port itself aside, bottom line is that a number of characters/arcanas made the game pretty much unplayable due to random slowdowns as a result of, IIRC, the PS2 not being able to handle the game.

Which is a shame IMO, since I thought the game had the potential to be much better overall than AHF. The roster felt very balanced across the board (best character in the game I think was Akane who got zoned out fairly easily, as opposed to AHF where I believe Liese pretty much dominated the entire cast). I also liked the smaller stage size in AH2, since the huge stages in Full made approach feel unwieldy and footsies feel pretty much nonexistent, at least to me anyway.

But I digress.

At least I got to play some legit Melty Blood with 8bit. That was pretty fun.
People in S.FL. play MBAA?

:3

You guys ever go to ZP?

DC

Smash Cadet
There's a few Actress Again players that go to ZP every once and a while. Neither me nor 8bit have a modded PS2 so we could only play Act Cadenza ver. B on his laptop.

DC

Smash Cadet
LOL They're my friends (most of them), it's not my fault they play a ****ty game.

Do you play AH Blatt, or just MB?

nicaboy

Smash Champion
woah...Nicaboy and Roy are owning people in AH and MB? unless they got DRAMATICALLY better, i just don't see this as being truth... :confused:
sup marty its been awhile my friend. Ugh if you watch the one match i played at ic2 online and watch me now you would understand that yes i have gotten like 100 times better that that old video is a joke. Roy is also fairly skilled in ah. I wish flash metroid played it lol. As far as mb goes warren my brother is solid. I cant play it that well. Im ok at best but roy at least knows what he is doing. But i got drasticaly better at melee :).

Top Bottom