• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AR for brawl?

Tsukuyomi

Smash Journeyman
Lots...

The only that would get my interests would probably be Snake with Zamus fighting style...

M

+9999999999
NNID
Meteor
If there was I wouldn't be using it right away. At some point it will take the fun out of the game when you make the opponent start with 999%, really small and so on...
But on the other hand Playing as the master hand proved highly amusing. So I'd be looking forward to something like that again ( if he is still in it ) ( unless he is unlockable in the regular game)

BaconXBits

Smash Rookie
There's only like three official Action Replay codes for SSBM, the ones at ARCentral and whatever AR sites you guys go to are made by random users. Chances are AR Wii will come with lame codes like "Unlock All Characters/Stages/Trophies".

Top Bottom