• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South [April 4, 2015] BIO! 7 (Melee, PM, Smash 4) (Cottondale, AL)

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
Save the date: April 4th. This is when the hype will converge on one location. That location? Cottondale Church of Christ, located at 2025 Prude Mill Road. Important note: last BIO, map direction put this location as a church across the road, specifically Cottondale Community Church. This is not the right one. We will be across University Blvd by the Bank of Tuscaloosa. All main singles events cost $2 to enter, and prize payouts are 60/30/10. WE WOULD LOVE EXTRA SETUPS PLEASE BRING THEM. More setups = faster run tournament = more happy for everyone.

Now that the semantics are over, let's get on to why you should come. We'll be running Melee, PM, and Smash 4. That's right, we don't have no fancy Nintendo sponsorship, so PM is alive and well. The rule sets that we will be using are the standard Apex rule sets, with PM following the Paragon ruleset. As of now there are no exceptions to these, but if there's something obvious that should be changed, let me know and I will make a note of it.

The tentative schedule is as follows:
Note: You can register for all games up to 15 minutes before they start
1:00 Melee Singles Begins ($2)
3:00 WiiU Singles Begins ($2)
5:00 PM Singles Begins ($2)
**Challenge Approaching**
6:00 Melee Doubles (Free)

Food: There are a few sit-down places within walking distance, but you'll need to drive about 5 minutes to get some fast food. Off the top of my head, there is a Wendy's, Mcdonald's, and Subway, and I'm sure there are more options as well. That being said, please eat before you come and/or bring food with you. You will both perform better and be in a happier mood if you are well fed. @Jake The Preacher who has found this AMAZING venue (seriously, it's incredible) has said that a few members of the congregation will be providing FREE DINNER. yeah.

Also, THERE'S A PING PONG TABLE. COME GET YOUR PING PONG ON AND MONEY MATCH ME SCRUBS.

Confirmed Entrants: TBA.

Last edited:

BigShad

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
0602-6501-8253
It doesn't seem too far from where I'm at, so I might consider joining in the fun if I can haul my butt there.

Any chance that you'll be allowing Customs, though? It seems to be all the rage these days.

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
It doesn't seem too far from where I'm at, so I might consider joining in the fun if I can haul my butt there.

Any chance that you'll be allowing Customs, though? It seems to be all the rage these days.
You ask, and it shall be. Once I get approval from the higher powers.

Zylo

Smash Journeyman
Big BIO update #1:
- Melee Doubles has been added in place of PM All Star! This event will start at 6:00 PM and will probably finish in the neighborhood of 8:30/9:00.
- The date has been moved! It was a conflict with UA's spring break, so it is now April 4th!
- After deliberation, we have decided (unfortunately) that custom moves will be turned off for smash four, UNLESS all of the setups that we have have them unlocked. So if you have a Sm4sh setup and want to see custom, let us know :)

Top Bottom