• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~April 28th, New Jersey Tournement

thatsmybutta

Smash Journeyman
A couple events fall on this date but if people are interested, these tournements turn out to be pretty fun as long as we get enough participants. I'll be there, and that's about it for R.S.V.P.'s right now. If you're coming, post it here. IM me if you have any questions about these tourneys. aim= j0nbenet

hope to see you there

Saturday, April 28th, 2007
$15 entree
MLG rules
Prizes varry
Starts at 6 PM

222 Wanaque Ave. Pompton Lakes New Jersey
(973)835-8377

Bailey

Smash Hero
No dude move this back this is the 4th tournament just planned on my date FVCK THAT. Just move it back a week and I will come.

The Bino

Smash Lord
Bailey - you don't own this date... Originally your tournament was scheduled for April 21st, you pushed your own tournament back cuz you wanted to go to another tournament, which as a matter of fact you're not even gonna attend, then you move your tournament onto the Date that AvalanchE had already put our tournament on... we were generous enough to move our tournament to the date that you had originally planned on, now ur upset when other tournament pop up on this date, screw it man u don't own this date, ppl will post tournament in different states on the same date, get over it, and so what if you wanna come to this tournament, dude let it be how it is man ur not god... not everyone has to answer to u at all...

That'smybutta - leave ur tournament on this date if you want, it's ur choice

thatsmybutta

Smash Journeyman
I don't have that much control over the tournament dates. usually the owner of the store sets his dates but I tell him if there are bigger tourneys goin on. for example this tournament was actually set for may 5th but of course most smashers will be going to the grassroots tourney in long island so i told him to change it to the 28th or the 12th and he chose the 28th. our tournements arent even that close to eachother. terrabite and nanuette are like 2 hours away. stop whining

Top Bottom