• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 6, 2015] Customize Mii! (Custoomba) Tournament (Laguna Hills)

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex colucci

Smash Cadet
Hosted by: Ayato French and Alex Colucci in the OOMBA store next to the Game Masters Shop!

Please bring adapters and your own controller!

Super Smash Bros Wii U

Schedule:
3:00 PM Singles
As soon as tourney ends, pay-to-play initiates!
10:00 PM CLOSED

How much is it?

Venue Fee: $5
Tourney Fee: $5

What are the rules?

● Custom moves and Miis are LEGAL
● Equipment is banned
● 2-stock
● 6 minutes
● Best of 3
● Best of 5: Winners Finals, Losers Finals, and Grand Finals.
● No sudden deaths (lower percent wins)
● Items off
● Bring your own controllers/adapters
● Double elimination

Additional Rules:
● Stage Striking: The player with port priority strikes one stage from the Starter Stage list. Then the other player strikes one stage and the remaining stage is used for the first match.
● Stage Clause: You cannot counterpick a stage that has already been played on in the set.
● Stage Bans: During the stage ban phase, the player who won the previous game may ban 2 stages from either the Starter or Counterpick lists.

What stages are allowed?

Starter Stages:
● Battlefield
● Final Destination
● Smashville

Counterpick Stages:
● Halberd
● Delfino Plaza
● Lylat Cruise
● Town & City
● Duck Hunt
● Castle Siege

Conduct:
● Tournament attendees are expected to maintain respectful conduct towards other attendees and players (i.e. not knocking players, yelling in ears, etc.).
● Tournament attendees are expected to respect the venue, equipment, and other's property; and liable for any damages they render.
● Coaching is allowed only between games.
● Bracket manipulation is not allowed (intentional forfeiting, match fixing, splitting, subbing).
● Controllers must have batteries removed when not playing.

All other inquiries and issues are determined at the discretion of the TO. Failure to adhere to rules will lead to punishment at the TO's choosing, which could include the removal from the venue.

Last edited:

D_D

Smash Rookie
NNID
dillondavis32
This is still happening, right?
I was wondering the same thing because I haven't seen anything on facebook or anything. I'm still gonna hope it's going on and I'll be there

Floppeh

Smash Cadet
NNID
FloppehFeesh
I was wondering the same thing because I haven't seen anything on facebook or anything. I'm still gonna hope it's going on and I'll be there
I contacted Alex on Facebook and he told me that this is not happening. Apparently they are trying to find a better time during the week to do these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom