• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Apr 23, 2015] Make Money Off Melee (Amesbury, MA)

xanx

Smash Cadet
Upstairs in the Lafayette Club

$10 Venue Fee
$5 Tournament Entry
Starts @ 5
Apex Ruleset
First Five with Full Setups* get Venue fee waved
* CRT TV (only) with Wii/Gamecube and Melee with everything unlocked

1st Place: 75% of Entry
2nd Place: 20% of Entry
3rd Place: 5% of Entry

https://www.facebook.com/events/1440928232871703/

Last edited:

xanx

Smash Cadet
Haverhill resident here, been looking for some tourneys here. I'll definitely be coming to this
Awesome! If you have friends in the smash community or people trying to get better bring them along! We're trying to get better as an area by helping people out who need it

-_Face_-

Smash Apprentice
Hey I'm from Haverhill too, I'll def be there. You only doing melee? I don't think I have a 100% unlocked copy of melee but I have PM. Also I'd have to come after work so prob not till 5:30 or 6

Last edited:

Pkm_Hydro

Smash Rookie
NNID
Pkm-Hydro
3DS FC
0130-2213-7073
I live in Everett MA 15 mins from Boston but 1 hr from the venue im planning to go this would be my first tournament, although i play pm more than melee looking forward to see how well i do!

wcs.123

Smash Rookie
hey guys I'm from Rowley and I've been looking for people to play Melee or Project M (preferably melee) with. Mind if I join your facebook group? I'm really bored and all my friends here don't play the game as competitively.

Last edited:

xanx

Smash Cadet
hey guys I'm from Rowley and I've been looking for people to play Melee or Project M (preferably melee) with. Mind if I join your facebook group? I'm really bored and all my friends here don't play the game as competitively.
dude you don't have to ask just join and I'll accept you we're pretty active!

Top Bottom