• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 19, 2014] Fight Pitt IV - Streamed by VGBootcamp - April 19h (Pittsburgh, PA)

Freky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frekydelic
I also hear I'm getting there from a certain Kitty from Y-Town... just sayin'. ;)

Gummi

Smash Rookie
I'll be coming with 2 or 3 friends for melee.(this is our first tournament, excited to meet everyone!)​

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
will there be brawl doubles? I just posted on NEOH fb group asking for a partner and found someone within a few seconds.

Kazi9000

Smash Cadet
I got banned because I was accused of taking that iPhone, comes to find out my little brother said he "found" it and when I found out it was QD's I tried my best to give it to him and he eventually ended up getting it back because I just told my dad about the incident but long story short because of my brother doing something he banned me aswell, and for aslong as anyone has known me coming to their tournies I've never stolen anything, I even found people's Gcc for them and returned it but its watever lol

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Without getting really into it. You dont "Find" an iphone at a tourney just because it was out somewhere unattended. Unless your picking up that phone to say "Hey whos is this?" and try to get it back to who ever it was dont even touch it. Im sorry but thats a load of ****. Common sense.

Kazi9000

Smash Cadet
Carrol, exactly. I never said my brother didn't steal it hence why I put "found" in quotations, I'm just saying all of it got blamed on me and I literally didn't take anything from that venue, I wouldn't take from someone no matter how rude or disgusting they were to me, infact I actually respected everyone there including the T.O and QD because the he let me eat inside even though it was prohibited, and QD was very fun to talk to and play , I don't steal and I damn sure wouldn't steal at a tournament "IF" if I were to steal something

Kazi9000

Smash Cadet
Like I said I didn't have nothing to do with it, so Idk why I'm banned aswell but **** it.

Kazi9000

Smash Cadet
^^ they're the ones that decided to ban me lol, why did they decide to ban me? Idk, but I think its stupid that I am banned

dkuo

Smash Lord
if thats actually the case you should probably have your brother/father confirm the story or something

Chronodiver Lokii

Chaotic Stupid
BRoomer
I mean, dont make a fuss about it in the fight pitt thread
taking it up with the TOs looks better than posting repeatedly in this thread

its a frustrating situation, I know, but PGH TOs would be the best people to continue talks with....Especially since we have to take any instances relating to theft (i am using the word theft because by definition that is what happened) VERY seriously.

When stuff gets stolen from a venue, TOs get a lot of **** for it, so TOs have to be no nonsense. Sorry this isnt working out in your favor, but i do recommend you work stuff out with Pittsburgh TOs, ESPECIALLY the Fight Pitt staff (since that was the series in question).

bearsfan092

Smash Journeyman
You're banned. Do not clutter my thread or I'll get some mods to come here and clean it up.

Kazi9000

Smash Cadet
Um, dude shutup I could careless if you get a mod or not. Someone asked me why I was banned and I simply told them the reason, all I asked for what was the brawl turnout gonna be like even tho , I couldn't go, so don't try to make it like I just came on here tryna start trouble..

Kazi9000

Smash Cadet
@dkou the T.O's know my brother stole it, I was even co-operating with them to help return it, yet they still made me out to be the bad guy lol

Kazi9000

Smash Cadet
^dude he already said I was banned, he's stubborn and its not like he's gonna unban me because I "sweet" talk him..

Freky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frekydelic
^dude he already said I was banned, he's stubborn and its not like he's gonna unban me because I "sweet" talk him..

Then why are you making such a fuss about defending yourself?

This thread is not for stupid debates over whether or not something happened. If you have an issue, IM the TO. You're bringing down this thread, and it's annoying having to check replies for a thread in which this dumb argument is happening.

PGH Carroll

Smash Master
Anyway back to the hype!

X + 4% and Mango + Lauren coming to this im pretty sure.

OSU still coming strong!

MD/VA?

MI looks doubtful but theyre a buch a scrubs anyway.

Im sure M2K will find a way here..

Also day before pick up basketball game? maybe even a 3v3 tourney??????

WHOS DOWN!?

Freky

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Frekydelic
I would be down for a 3v3 if I would be in the area when it all goes down.

Y-Town is trying its best to represent. Might be getting some local YSU people who play pretty regularly. All depends on if they're free day of.

Sweet™

Smash Famous @PennStateSweet #SweetNation
Premium
Without getting really into it. You dont "Find" an iphone at a tourney just because it was out somewhere unattended. Unless your picking up that phone to say "Hey whos is this?" and try to get it back to who ever it was dont even touch it. Im sorry but thats a load of ****. Common sense.
Except at BH3 on the side of the road.
LMFAO.

Also will there be P:M?

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
Anyway back to the hype!

X + 4% and Mango + Lauren coming to this im pretty sure.

OSU still coming strong!

MD/VA?

MI looks doubtful but theyre a buch a scrubs anyway.

Im sure M2K will find a way here..

Also day before pick up basketball game? maybe even a 3v3 tourney??????

WHOS DOWN!?
I'm totally in for BASKETBALL any time! Actually I was wondering if anyone would be willing to host me if I came up the day before the tourney? That way I wouldn't be driving in the day of the tourney which would enable me to get good sleep AND play basketball :) also I think you challenged me to a money match? ;)

Also is Brawl Doubles happening? I can't seem to find the answer to this question.

Konrad-QD

Smash Journeyman
FYI: I'm going to be driving from Cleveland so I could fit some NEOH people in my car if anyone needs a ride ;)

Church NEOH

Worst Player in NEOH
I'm going to try and be at this. I wanna see some crew battles. Pitt v OH. Or Pitt vs The Rest (anyone not from Pitt).

Maurice Tierney

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I am new to the competitive scene but been playing melee since release. This will be my first tournament and I will definitely bring friends and a setup for melee.

Thompman

Smash Rookie
Im in for playing some basketball. Any more information about getting together the day before to play?

knuckleface88

Smash Cadet
My job is sending me to Greenville PA either Wed/Thurs or Thurs/Friday. Maybe I can get myself a Sat night/Sun morning flight back and join you guys here. Doubtful at the moment, but sure would be awesome.

Top Bottom