• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Apr 18, 2015] Rebirth III - Sponsored by GamerSaloon - Mewtwo Legal |... (Livonia, Michigan)

Mario766

Smash Lord
NNID
Can't wait for Rebirth, even though I'm gonna be tired as **** moving and starting a new job.

Hype!

Boxxy

Smash Lord
looking for a partner at this! message me on facebook or something if you're interested :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
looking for a partner at this! message me on facebook or something if you're interested :)
Pick :metaknight:

- - - - - PSA - - - - -

Hey guys I am here to drop the Rebirth III Pre-Registration link. If you plan on attending PLEASE fill this out it takes 1 minute. By you doing this, It makes my life easier the day of the event since there are less people registering/paying at the door and everyone is just paying when they show up.

Pre-Registering allows me to make the brackets/pools for Singles and Doubles ahead of time which makes the event run smoother overall. Please do your part to making Rebirth III the best event possible.

Pre-Reg ends this Friday at 11:59pm, 4/17/15. After that you must do everything at the door. I'll have registration slips ready for those who miss the deadline.

Here is the link: http://goo.gl/forms/OIvhQ7fWKb

Also, Last Rebirth we had 18 setups! If you can bring your please fill in that you can/will bring it. If we get 18-20 setups this will be a beautiful thing.

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Guys, this event has a sponsor!

Rebirth has officially been sponsored by GamerSaloon! This Company is very interested in the local Michigan Smash 4 Scene and wants to join our family. They have added $100 to the Singles Event to add hype to the top 8. Please check them out on Facebook and their Website. They'll have a small booth setup at the event so be sure to visit and see what they have to offer.

Last edited:

Sparky15

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elec-Wolf
3DS FC
2578-3364-0347
OH FUDGE THE REGISTRATION LINK DIDN'T WORK FOR ME AHHHH!!! PLEASE POST IT AGAIN IF IT'S THAT NECESSARY TO DO IT!

Top Bottom