• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Apr 17, 2015] Shadow Smash Wii U Tournament #2 (ONLINE)

Nicholas Donnoli

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shadowman9934
Challonge Link:

http://challonge.com/ShadowT2

Chat will take place in this IRC:

http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=ShadowTourny

Check in starts at 4:00 pm. Tournament starts at 6:00.

ALL OF MY BATTLES WILL BE RECORDED IF NOT STREAMED, IF I LOOSE THE LOSERS FINALS AND GRAND FINALS WILL STILL BE RECORDED SO YOU WILL NEED TO JOIN MY ROOM AND BATTLE FROM THERE!

Rules & Stages:

Every Set will be Best of 3 (meaning whoever gets 2 wins will win the set). Except Losers Finals and Grand Finals will be a Best of 5 Set (Meaning whoever gets 3 wins will win that set).

• 1-on-1, 3 stocks, 8-minute matches
  • Custom moves, equipment and Miis are not allowed
  • Players will add each other's NNID in order to play against each other.
Here is a list of Starter and Counterpick Stages:
(<Omega>)
Starter Stages:

1. Battlefield
  2. Pilot wings
  3. Smashville
  4. Town and City
  5. Lylat Cruise
  6. Duck Hunt
Counterpicks (Cannot be picked on the first match of the set):

1. Delfino Plaza
  2. PKMN Stadium 2
  3. Halbird
  4. <Windy Hill> (Walled)
  5. Kongo Jungle 64
  6. <Mario Galaxy> (Floating)
Counter Picks will work like this, Host of the room/set will Ban 2 than the person who joined will ban 2. After those first 4 happen itll be 1 ban until there is one stage is left. After the first match the winner will ban 3 than the loser will counter pick their stage. Both starter and counter stages are available to play after first match. Players may also agree on a stage that isn't on the list if they want to.

Last edited:

Nicholas Donnoli

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shadowman9934
There's always next time! I'm going to try and keep these coming every 2 weeks most likely depending on popularity!

Showdow

Smash Cadet
NNID
steelersuperfan
3DS FC
4442-0925-4594
Naw, isn't going to work to well for me regardless, western time and dont get home from school until 4:00. Of course next week which is spring break is the week you're skipping.

ILOVEVHS

Smash Rookie
NNID
ILOVEVHS
3DS FC
5257-8961-7312
It's my first tourney I'm going to try.

If it's not too late, I'd love to join, just for fun, but I'm fairly average at Smash Wii U.

sqirtile

Smash Rookie
NNID
5qirtile
I'd like to join can cant anymore have plans

Last edited:

Nicholas Donnoli

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shadowman9934
I would love to
join as well please!
Guys all of you who are asking just go to challonge and press register that link in the description will bring you right to it. You can join all the way up until 6 tonight. Late submissions are better because it makes for a lengthy and better tournament!

ILOVEVHS

Smash Rookie
NNID
ILOVEVHS
3DS FC
5257-8961-7312
THAT WAS THE MOST HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE I EVER HAD WITH SMASH BROS.

WHOEVER BDIGGLES IS, I HOPE HE DIES.

Greenkagami

Smash Rookie
NNID
Greenkagami
3DS FC
4356-0298-9996
So, when's the next tournament? I want to be punctual and plan ahead. I'm a relatively new player, but I'd like to experience at least one tournament. There isn't a physical tournament near me so I thought I'd try an online one.

Last edited:

Nicholas Donnoli

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Shadowman9934
So, when's the next tournament? I want to be punctual and plan ahead. I'm a relatively new player, but I'd like to experience at least one tournament. There isn't a physical tournament near me so I thought I'd try an online one.
Next one is May 2nd at 4

ILOVEVHS

Smash Rookie
NNID
ILOVEVHS
3DS FC
5257-8961-7312
Sorry to act so bitter about what happened. I'll be sure to try again next time. ^^

Last edited:
Top Bottom