• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Approaching using Paralyzer

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux

Let me know if you have questions or discuss :)

Last edited:

Claire Redfield

Smash Cadet
NNID
Lara_Redfield
I like it! Between this and the guide I read on this site and practice, I feel like I'm getting better with ZSS and my approaches. Of course the computer isn't quite the same as other players, but they're pretty good defensively so it's some good practice in overcoming defenses and good timing.

DeLux

Is the video analysis thread dead because it was a good thread.
It's not dead, I'm just waiting on more video to pop up over time. It's unfortunate that ZSS seems to be pretty rare at the high level.

David Viran

Smash Lord
Well Salem has some videos on YouTube choco too from his tournament a week ago that he won.

DeLux

Should link them for me in the thread (just stickied it) and I'll archive them.

Tobi_Whatever

あんたバカァ~!?
NNID
Tobi_whatever
I would appreciate some advice on the fsmash out of run from 4:50. I end up tilting in the desired direction instead of smashing.
If I want to smash I essentially have to stop running to do it. Does the left stick need to reset before I can smash?

Dr. Tuen

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0559-7294-8323
Rad analysis! I'm trying to get into the ZSS frame data that's been parsed recently (though not all the special moves are well articulated...). Hopefully that'll help!

CorruptoR

Smash Rookie
How do you reverse up B or just neutral B after dashing? There's a turnaround animation when I try it.

Pretty informative video btw, it's nice to have things like these even if they're not completely revolutionary.

DeLux

How do you reverse up B or just neutral B after dashing? There's a turnaround animation when I try it.

Pretty informative video btw, it's nice to have things like these even if they're not completely revolutionary.
you can't reverse directly out of dash. You can only reverse out of run

Top Bottom