• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Approach non mindgame way

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings

pichu's DD and WD mix-up has many options and pichu's DD is pretty good and fast at controling space.

green lines rep. jumps/DI for SHFFLs and diing back to make it go not as far.

Jolts at the begining of the match let pichu take up most of the stage at the ever begining run to near the middle full hop jolt you get mostt of the stage control very good way to start vs falco. jolts just basically let pichu what ever for the begining when he is most likly going to get a solid combo to edge gaurd. really once pichu can choke their space for many people forcing more mistakes.

d-tilt/ f-smash count for approach or covering space.

am I forgeting anything? I don't think everyone kmnnows about all these options pichu has for approaching and space/stage control. like that jolt at the begining ***** vs falco and I could see it being vs useful vs control monsters like marth/puff.

also I use side-B to approach cause i'm dumb and so is everyone else. also it you hit some people to high up to follow up you can stage charging side-B and they if tjhey haven't alreadly used their 2nd jumpa will try to beat it out with a good range air move like falco/fox using nair/bair side-vb will trade hits and they'll go falling maybe off stage without their 2nd jump.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Nicknyte vs. ICG. Rebel 1, ready? GO!

I find your logic wrong. If Pichu has any chance at beating anyone, it must be with nair, bairs, and tricky dsmashes. The jolt is best whenever an enemy is off the stage. Rather easy to get pressure happy fast fallers with.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
d-smahs isn't all that great I would think it's a great move vs gannon could be used to bait sheild grabs and he'll miss and you'll get the grab.

jolts are monsters at controling the stage at times running jolt at the begining of a match gives you most of the stage. But the problem with nairs is there's not many mix-ups it's his best move and it's better than kirby but add a simple SH 2nd jump back jokt would help a lot.

also are you spacing the jolts? if your not they suck.

but please tell me more about d-smash maybe i'm wrong on that.

I understand bairs use full hop that at at the right time is very useful.

Nicknyte

Smash Lord
Dsmash sends anyone behind or infront of pichu completely in the opposite direction. Its best used on the edge where lets say a fox runs at you wile you are edgecamping and you dsmash. They go flying diagonally down off of the hit.

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
yeah I knew that I use it for edge gaurd LOLs really it's not that safe till like 50ish%. Also note the title. d=smash isn't bad it's range and lag just kills it thou.

Top Bottom