• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aplogies - question - yay

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeachCanFly

Smash Rookie
Okay as the title gos.

Sorry everyone for my ******** posts, rudeness etc. its just.. well you know it sucks to learn right?

My question is, how on pro vids like ken vs isai, how do they click start in character selection then it automatically goes to FD. because i want to get mine to auto Mush Kingdom ll till i get FD.

and the yay part is, i can now ko a lvl 4 mario in 2 hits on mush king ll with nair then a follow up fair. YAY! i gotsa say, practice really does make perfect ;-0

Imperial Wraith

Smash Journeyman
Thank you for your apology. And sorry to say that that combo probably wouldn't work on a human, due to shielding. But gratz anyway.

Im not gonna answer your question however, as it should be in the Q and A thread, which I have stated before.

ohpistachios

Smash Apprentice
you need to unlock the stage removal option. i think to do that you need to unlock all the stages.

then you turn all stages off except the one you want and set stage selection to random.

but yeah it sounds like youre not gonna be able to auto mush kingdom if you havent got FD yet.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Yes, Q and A thread, but at least you're good enough to admit you've been acting abit bad..unlike some beginners...

anyway, message me on aim and I'll help you. I'd rather you ask me majority of the questions you have rather than in the Q and A as we already have so many people in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom