• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex Salty Suite 2015 Results and More

Gastogh

Smash Apprentice
I agree with whoever said that Leffen-Chillin was the only real salt in the suite. Also, default Fox colors = best stakes ever.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
I agree with whoever said that Leffen-Chillin was the only real salt in the suite. Also, default Fox colors = best stakes ever.
One could argue Axe vs SilentWolf was KINDA salty, but it was moreso just both of them being determined to win. Silentwolf did feel salty AFTER the match tho, lol.

But yeah, Leffen like, owns Salty Suite, just from how good he is at being a villain.

Moon Monkey

Smash Hero
NNID
Mr.MoonMonkey
Switch FC
SW-0550-3588-6412
I made this for my buds after the match (Had to clean up the language because well the... the mods...LOL)

Heefe

Smash Apprentice
Mango calling out Leffen... I just couldn't stop laughing :D :D

Foxsimile

Smash Rookie
NNID
c0d_r-us
Anyone got a twitch archive link for the beginning of the Salty Suite?

Edit: Uploaded on VG's youtube channel.

Last edited:

dfrogman

Smash Cadet
Are people not bothered by the fact that Leffen's the larget douche in smash? Ask yourself, what's better, losing with grace, or winning, and being an *** about it?
winning and making people want to keep playing this wonderful game so they can beat you

hype machine

Smash Journeyman
One could argue Axe vs SilentWolf was KINDA salty, but it was moreso just both of them being determined to win. Silentwolf did feel salty AFTER the match tho, lol.

But yeah, Leffen like, owns Salty Suite, just from how good he is at being a villain.
Nah man axe trash talked like he didn't even prepare for it, and then even said jk silent wolf is acctually really good. The truth is everyone in the smash community just loves each other except, for leffen. And silent wolf is happy he won't be reminded as the guy who got 4 stocked anymore. We'll not as much.

Darklink401

Smash Master
NNID
Yuki_Hirako
3DS FC
0731-5318-2530
Nah man axe trash talked like he didn't even prepare for it, and then even said jk silent wolf is acctually really good. The truth is everyone in the smash community just loves each other except, for leffen. And silent wolf is happy he won't be reminded as the guy who got 4 stocked anymore. We'll not as much.
Oh no he still will be. Don't worry about that.

KillerGum

Smash Cadet
isnt melee also fox allday
A list of all the people still in bracket and the characters they play:
C9 Mango: Fox/Falco
DJNintendo: Fox/Bowser
GC Silentwolf: Fox
Shroomed: Sheik/Doctor Mario
VGBC Hax: Fox
Nintendude: Ice Climbers
FRQ Hugs: Samus
Lucky: Fox
Ice: Fox/Sheik
Leffen: Fox
Larry: Falco
Fly Amanita: Ice Climbers
VGBC Amsa: Yoshi
Alliance Armada: Peach
Duck: Samus
BERT Swedish Delight: Sheik
Fiction: Fox
MOR Axe: Pikachu
MacD: Peach
Liquid KDJ: Fox/Sheik/Marth
MIOM Sfat: Fox
EG PPMD: Falco/Marth
COG Wizzrobe: Captain Falcon
FX_DFW Wobbles: Ice Climbers
S2J: Captain Falcon
Liquid Hungrybox: Jigglypuff
MOR ChuDat: Ice Climbers
MIOM PewPewU: Marth
Zhu: Falco

Fox Mains: 10
Everyone else: 19

CroonerMike

Smash Lord
Leffen is an ass and should quit. What a douche bag. I usually don't like Mango, but I hope to god Mango wins and puts that **** in his place.

WinterShorts

The best NEOH Yoshi
NNID
Jelwshuman
3DS FC
4382-2513-9345
This is what happens when you piss off Leffen.

You get 4 stocks off him.....
And he gets 5 matches off you. Burn Chillin.

But seriously, those Salty Suites were very fun to watch. My 2 favorites would have to be Bizzaro Flame vs. Kage and Axe vs. Silentwolf. You know, because people win with lower-tier characters.

hype machine

Smash Journeyman
Will Smash 4 ever be able to create moments like these? I hope, but we need to get our **** together and stop whinning about our characters.
This Salty Suite brought my Melee love back. Though is probably better just to watch. If I played again, I would pick Ganondorf; because its not about winning, its about the style (and winning after that).
I think they should do a salty suite between zero vs skrubs ( Zero haters) basically a bunch of zero haters lined up to get rekt.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Speaking of VGBootCamp, did anybody see the Paragon Grand Finals where HungryBox absolutely demasculated M2K? Few times have I ever laughed that hard at somebody else's misfortune.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352

Armada said he might be playing Fox today.

ShadyWolfe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShaDow94
3DS FC
1203-9253-9419
Speaking of VGBootCamp, did anybody see the Paragon Grand Finals where HungryBox absolutely demasculated M2K? Few times have I ever laughed that hard at somebody else's misfortune.
Did you see the match where salty HungryBox quit in a middle of a match in Paragon 2015 Smash 4 pools after getting bodied by Player 1 it was pretty funny.

PixelPerfect

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Link1182
It was pretty cool watching PC Chris and Ken play each other again, even if just to watch some of the older styles of play.

It was also pretty funny to watch Bizzaro style Eikelmann, especially with that u-tilt.

ShadyWolfe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShaDow94
3DS FC
1203-9253-9419
Will Smash 4 ever be able to create moments like these? I hope, but we need to get our **** together and stop whinning about our characters.
This Salty Suite brought my Melee love back. Though is probably better just to watch. If I played again, I would pick Ganondorf; because its not about winning, its about the style (and winning after that).
Plenty of great moments like this in Smash 4 already and people will always whine even though diddy isn't so much of a problem especially since M2K and Zero are the only ones that really win with Diddy Kong there have been many upsets and comebacks and total dominations against diddy.

ShadyWolfe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShaDow94
3DS FC
1203-9253-9419
leffen said he was going to win 5-0 against Chilling in an interview and he was right now we got a hype Mang0 and leffen match to look forward to.

ShadyWolfe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShaDow94
3DS FC
1203-9253-9419
I would love to see it, but i doubt it... Diddys all day man
not many diddys make it far Mew2king and Zero are really the only ones to do exceptionally well Apex has been filled with a lot of other characters that have been doing really good like aMSa's Greninja, abadango's Pacman, Nairo's Dark Pit/Pit/Robin/Zelda, and MVD's Little Mac and Duck Hunt

Volt-Ikazuchi

Smash Journeyman
Chilling was tense before the first match. Chilling cracked after the first match. Chilling was on the verge of tears after the 5-0.

Leffen? Laughing like the Joker.

Dang, that was actually pretty sad to watch.

Edit: Bizzarro's EASY MONEY Trash Talk was really good too, somebody got a video of that?

Last edited:

BurstPanther

Smash Apprentice
Ken vs PC was easily the best match of salty suite, and you can't ask for more when it comes down to the 5 set, 2 all on their last stock each.

Also, i feels for my bro chillin, dude was right in there the firs 2 games, came down to the last stock, after that he was doubting himself. Leffens a douche, Chillin took the L with class though.

JingleJangleJamil

Banned via Warnings
Eikelman vs Bizzaro Flame- I was so happy to see Bizzaro win, absolute disrespect.

Colbol vs Westballz- I didn't really care who win this one,but it was pretty hype.

Silent Wolf vs Axe- I kind of wanted to see Silent redeem himself by beating Axe,but at the same time wanted a repeat of what Axe did to him at EVO 2014. At least Silent did not get absolutely destroyed this time.

Ken vs PC Chris- I was really rooting for Ken since he is one of my favorite smash players,but too bad he lost.

Chillindude vs Leffen- R.I.P. Chillin, I was conflicted on who I wanted to win. I won't be surprised if Chillin practices like crazy and at least takes 2 games off of Leffen.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
Did you see the match where salty HungryBox quit in a middle of a match in Paragon 2015 Smash 4 pools after getting bodied by Player 1 it was pretty funny.
While we're on the subject of salt, what's up with you?

ATH_

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0963-0267-2548
Switch FC
6592-1642-9705
Some people just have no feelings.

Mang0 better annihilate Leffen. He is just a disrespectful little ****.

Slaudial

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0233-0174-7067

You're really trying hard to make it seem like Melee has Soooooo many viable characters, aren't you?

KillerGum

Smash Cadet
You're really trying hard to make it seem like Melee has Soooooo many viable characters, aren't you?
It does.
That was the top 48 bracket lol. How am I "trying hard" in any way?
The consensus tournament viable characters are:
Fox, Falco, Sheik, Marth, Jigglypuff, Peach, Ice Climbers, Captain Falcon, Samus, Pikachu, and Doctor Mario.
You seem to be very ignorant of Melee.

FEFIZ

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3325-4003-4948
"My b". The meaning of this plz. Was speak by Chillin.

Top Bottom