• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Apex Registration Thread

Shears

Smash Master
Its broken and doesn't work. Since the day the site went live I have not been able to register. It threw a ton of errors when I tried creating an account to which I was eventually able to get it to work but the registration is hopeless. Paypal can't process the request at all.

It has been like this for weeks. The largest North American smash event should have a functioning site. Honestly, how is the community so incompetent it can't get this done? For Apex 2016, put me in charge of getting these sites up and running instead of using a bunch of community college IT associate degree kids who work entry level jobs but think they're hot **** since they know some technical vocabulary.

K-Phat

Smash Rookie
Based on preliminary testing, it seems like you must register for Melee 1v1 or Wii U 1v1 for the PayPal form submit to be valid.

If I select 64 1v1 and 2v2 alone and submit, I get the error.
If I select the above and add EITHER Melee 1v1 OR Wii U 1v1, I get the correct total (even including the 64 events).

It seems that the only two events that make the payment work are Melee 1v1 and Wii U 1v1. Maybe the PayPal form has some sort of validation where it requires one of those two by mistake?

Word,

K-Phat

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I select all 8 smash events, doesn't work.

juddy96

Smash Lord
Apparently it's a paypal issue. Send apex series an email, that's where they are directing people

Top Bottom