• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2015 Streaming and Recording Thread

Shears

Smash Master
We will have a hotspot and a few recording setups to do what we please with. LA_Smash is currently on board to stream the main events and biggest matches. Who else is interested in streaming/recording? I will have a recording setup that so far hasn't been great for streaming but does a solid job recording which I can manage. Streaming is ideal but a list of recording setups is great because that means when its all on youtube we will have more exposure and more matches logged to complete the Apex 2015 SSB64 viewing experience.

Streams
1. http://www.twitch.tv/la_smash
2. http://www.twitch.tv/super_shears

Setups
1. LA_Smash: Streaming/Recording
2. LA_Smash operated by ??: Recording
3. LA_Smash operated by ??: Recording
4. Shears: Recording
5. Possibly pidgezero one if equipment can fit in backpack: Recording

Volunteers
1. Soto
2. Shears
3. Cobr
4. Stranded
5. Maliki
6. Koro

If anyone would like to volunteer their time to helping out with streaming, this would include commentary, clicking the record button, suggesting matches that deserve stream, etc., then post here and we can organize the streaming/recording crew. Any and all help is appreciated and compensation will be in the form of snacks and drinks.

Last edited:

Soto

Smash Cadet
I own 3 recording devices and have access to two (maybe three) laptops that are more than capable of streaming/recording. Worst comes to worst we'll fall back on my equipment

However, I only own enough cameras for one full legit setup, same goes for mics

So in that respect, I need help with that type of equipment

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
i am bringing a laptop with me, and MAYBE i can bring an elgato/splitter? No promises because i dont know if this computer can even record stuff after i dropped it so many times

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I do have an xsplit subscription and a twitch account that I can stream from if the equipment situation works out

Shears

Smash Master
If anyone would like to volunteer their time to helping out with streaming, this would include commentary, clicking the record button, suggesting matches that deserve stream, etc., then post here and we can organize the streaming/recording crew. Any and all help is appreciated and compensation will be in the form of snacks and drinks.

Maliki

Smash Ace
Clubs on the mic
With stranded an Maliki
The three way that was meant to be
Take that in anyway you please
I don't discriminate
Rob i can already feel you judging me

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I'll commentate, even doubles, as long as I am not in some melee pool/64 pool/running a 64 pool

BananaBolts

I find you quite appealing
When you stream, link it on smashboards or give us the possible twitch streamer names you'll be streaming through now. I would guess that you're going to stream via super_shears but... *shrugs* I don't know for certain.

O.o-RITH-o.O

Smash Journeyman
where this that happen? before the crews?
also
what's going on in 64? we dont have any streams up and no one updated the bracket yet

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
Top 8 is still at the same time. It's possible that 64 might get more stream time starting earlier from as early as top 64 but this is unconfirmed

caneut

Smash Ace
yo fire where should i go to keep up with streams and top 8 time
some ****** got work ya know

Olikus

Smash Champion
will there be a smaller stream for singles before top 8 on the main stream?

AthensHorseParty

Smash Journeyman
I hope you guys are recording as much as you can. I wish you could record top 8 too because it looks like Team Spooky is way behind and I don't know if they're gonna stream 64 at all because chat is in sub mode and up-to-date information is so hard to find.

dahuterschuter

Smash Journeyman
Been looking everywhere for the 64 streams. Best Smash.

Is top eight still going to be on VGBC? Or did the day delay screw that all up?

caneut

Smash Ace
Is anything up on YouTube? I missed a lot of the streams
twitch.tv/la_smash look up the past broadcasts, smash singles pools R2 from oldest to newest (the stream cuts in and out)

google "twitch team spooky" and do the same, go to twitch profile then "past broadcasts" its under "smash 4 apex day 3!" or some gay brawl 2.0 title, but you just gotta click threw the video timeline and find top 8.

Soto

Smash Cadet
Recordings should be up by midweek.
Just got back to LA a few minutes ago.
The recordings will be in our Youtube Channel (refer to my signature)

Top Bottom