• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Apex 2015 Stream Schedule

Fireblaster

Smash Lord
SSB64 got screwed over in terms of stream time again....

I can't say I'm surprised because this happens everytime somehow. It's crazy that we're somehow getting even less stream time than last year.

Last edited:

-_Face_-

Smash Apprentice
i don't know why I'm just realizing this....but Melee top8 is right smack dab in the middle of the Super Bowl ;___; RIP

ThatNintendoDude

Smash Apprentice
NNID
THATNINTEND0DUDE
3DS FC
3437-3553-0356
I'm pretty excited about the newcomer stream. I may watch a few matches there just to see how it works out. Hopefully some new players get interested in the scene from it.

Those "Announcements" though...

i don't know why I'm just realizing this....but Melee top8 is right smack dab in the middle of the Super Bowl ;___; RIP
Oh damn, didn't realize that. That sucks. I'd honestly rather watch Melee Top 8 than the Super Bowl this year (hate both teams vehemently), but social obligations and all that...maybe I'll have Twitch up on my phone.

Last edited:

acekingoffsuit

Smash Rookie
If this schedule is correct and final, that means:

On the Smash side: No stream time for Pokemon at all, and no stream time for 64 Doubles or Brawl Doubles.

On the FGC side, Pool play for Killer Instinct and Semi-finals for Guilty Gear, but no finals stream for either game.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
i like how 64 doubles is an official event but it doesnt seem to be getting streamtime. is it because we are using overclocked consoles or somethin'?

WheelerFGC

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ocarinasonwheels
3DS FC
2020-0089-8969
Switch FC
8390-7649-9691
What time zone is this in? I don't want to get up at 6 for smash.
(I get up at that early anyway, but that'll be EARLY for me to watch smash.)

Last edited:

TreK

Is "that guy"
I may be a bit behind on the news, what's the newcomer stream ? Splatoon ? Project M ?

Last edited:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I may be a bit behind on the news, what's the newcomer stream ? Splatoon ? Project M ?
Check out ScrewAttack's twitter. It's of the final streams, but the techniques/terminology are explained by people.

Competitive smash for newcomers.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Oooh, interesting move, kudos APEX/Screwattack/whoever came up with the idea

WheelerFGC

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ocarinasonwheels
3DS FC
2020-0089-8969
Switch FC
8390-7649-9691
So I just converted the Timezones and stuff and the special Announcement will be taking place at 6AM AEST on a school day.

Yeeeessssssssss!!!!!!

EDIT: wait no KI finals? Or am I seeing things?
I think that's clustered into the "fighting game finals" on the last day.

WheelerFGC

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ocarinasonwheels
3DS FC
2020-0089-8969
Switch FC
8390-7649-9691
Nope. KI's finals are Saturday night and aren't getting streamed. The other "fighting" games have their finals on Sunday (Xrd at 9, Marvel at 11, Ultra at 1) and will be streamed on VGBC.
Whelp. That's weird then.

Lord Horatio

Smash Apprentice
Man, nobody cares about the Super Bowl; Apex is much better. And yeah, I'm disappointed about the SSB64 stream time as well.

DK_

Smash Rookie
Day 1 is not in the vgbootcamp records, any idea what's going on?

Top Bottom