• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2015 Registration

Chaoseater

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone! I just got a question about the upcoming Apex. Ive never been there before (even though Ive been playing Smash since 64) and I was just wondering how/when you register. Or do you need to enter/win the Qualifier Tournaments to register? And how much has the cost been in the past years per game?

Any help would be awesome! Thanks!

TheMasonOrder

Banned via Warnings
That's actually a good question. Apex 2015 has been confirmed, though my guess is that registration will begin when SSB3DS/U comes to the states. You don't need to enter/win the Qualifier Tournaments to register and I think the registration cost is $30 per game. Hope this helps.

Also I may ask, can you still pre-register for a different game if you didn't go to Apex last year? It's silly of my for asking but I pre-register for PM but didn't went because I had personal issues at the time. However, I wanna pre-register for Smash 4, but and PM. Can I still do that?

MudkipUniverse

Smash Ace
NNID
VolcanicAsh
side question to TheMasonOrder, do you need first place in qualifiers in order to win the flight to NJ? because I am entering the Pacific NW regionals.

Mr_Buttsavage17

Smash Rookie
So like what? Do you just get some kind of transportation and sign up the day of? Or do you need to be there a day early to sign up? It's as simple as just showing up and paying your entry fee?

Top Bottom