• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2015 Pot Bonuses Announced For Official Games

NotAnAdmin

Smash Journeyman
This is not a question of accepting it, it's just that they can't.
As soon as they aknowledge his existence, they will be forced to send a Cease&Desist, since, though they don't straightly influence their unit sold, they are abusing of their, Sega's and Konami's IPs, in a word, they I'll go against copryright infrangement.
Due to this, the only way for Project M to survive is by them pretending him not to exist.
This is absolutely wrong, Nintendo released a statement weeks ago saying that as long as the person is not selling it for money, Nintendo likenesses can be used in fan made projects.
In this case PM. The TO of Apex removed it out of respect for Nintendo wanting to support the community at Apex.

Mr Moosebones

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Moosebones
This is coming from a Smash-4 fan boy so your credibility is irrelevant here.

Nintendo needs to crawl up in a hole and give the professionalism to a real company that supports all games. Even though Smash-4 is a complete waste of space and it's like a joke from Nintendo to make such a laughable game to actually play seriously.

And Killer Instinct? Please Nintendo, just retire already, your quality and admiration is just, bad.
Most of this doesn't make sense. The KI thing at the end specifically is incredibly bizarre.

NotAnAdmin

Smash Journeyman
SALT LEVELS HAVE REACHED CRITICAL MASS
EVERYONE RUN FOR YOUR LIVES, ILL STAY AND TRY TO FIX THE MACHINES, TELL MY WIFE I LOVED HER

Last edited:

ShadyWolfe

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShaDow94
3DS FC
1203-9253-9419
This is absolutely wrong, Nintendo released a statement weeks ago saying that as long as the person is not selling it for money, Nintendo likenesses can be used in fan made projects.
In this case PM. The TO of Apex removed it out of respect for Nintendo wanting to support the community at Apex.
Sonic and Snake are not Nintendo's properties

Pwnz0rz Man

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1950-9089-5761
This is coming from a Smash-4 fan boy so your credibility is irrelevant here.

Nintendo needs to crawl up in a hole and give the professionalism to a real company that supports all games. Even though Smash-4 is a complete waste of space and it's like a joke from Nintendo to make such a laughable game to actually play seriously.

And Killer Instinct? Please Nintendo, just retire already, your quality and admiration is just, bad.
1) Killer Instinct is a Rare property, not a Nintendo property. It being at APEX has absolutely nothing to do with Nintendo as Microsoft owns Rare now.

2) Brawl's pot bonus likely is low because there aren't as many entrants. With Smash4's release, many have probably dropped Brawl so only those who really love Brawl or want to enter as many Smash games as possible are going to play it. Why put money into something that isn't as popular anymore?

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
You are literally producing incoherence every time you type a sentence to me, why am I still communicating with you?

Don't waste my time with bs assumptions like you understand what gaming companies are thinking and acting. Please.

I miss quotes your quote? Don't care. My point is your thinking is terrible and people like you are a disgrace to the gaming world.

To the other person.

KI 3 is beyond popular, only Smash-4, Melee, UMvC3 are popular and get a pot bonus, lmao. Why the game is beyond popular but, okay then. Smash-4 is a bore so it doesn't deserve an extra bonus pot but, whatever Nintendo. Where does KI 3 at least not get one but UMvC3 isn't even made for the Nintendo and yet gets one. Done.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Don't waste my time with bs assumptions like you understand what gaming companies are thinking and acting. Please.

I miss quotes your quote? Don't care. My point is your thinking is terrible and people like you are a disgrace to the gaming world.

To the other person.

KI 3 is beyond popular, only Smash-4, Melee, UMvC3 are popular and get a pot bonus, lmao. Why the game is beyond popular but, okay then. Smash-4 is a bore so it doesn't deserve an extra bonus pot but, whatever Nintendo. Where does KI 3 at least not get one but UMvC3 isn't even made for the Nintendo and yet gets one. Done.
uh

Mr Moosebones

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Moosebones
I know you think writing that makes you sound intelligent but it doesn't actually make any sense. I assume English is your second language so I can appreciate that you're trying, but that legitimately says nothing.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I know you think writing that makes you sound intelligent but it doesn't actually make any sense. I assume English is your second language so I can appreciate that you're trying, but that legitimately says nothing.
I'm aware of that and to clarify, I felt like wasting his time by jotting down some nice big words for no reason. This is due to the fact that he responds with an "ignored" statement and therefore, I would waste his time or mock his response to be exact by just jotting down some nice big words. This is due to the fact that he as well wasted my my time, Mr.Scoth98'!

And I didn't believe that he "ignored" me since he was the one to mention the "don't make any assumptions about me" and continue the dysfunctional conversation. Thanks.

And it's *reads I don't see how I'm saying anything to you; I guess you heard voices in your, head?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I'm aware of that and to clarify, I felt like wasting his time by jotting down some nice big words for no reason. This is due to the fact that he responds with an "ignored" statement and therefore, I would waste his time or mock his response to be exact by just jotting down some nice big words. This is due to the fact that he as well wasted my my time, Mr.Scoth98'!

And I didn't believe that he "ignored" me since he was the one to mention the "don't make any assumptions about me" and continue the dysfunctional conversation. Thanks.

And it's *reads I don't see how I'm saying anything to you; I guess you heard voices in your, head?
Who's Scoth?

lmao

Top Bottom