• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - Apex 2015 Apex 2015 - New Venue - Official NEW SCHEDULE

Namagem

Smash Rookie
NNID
Namagem
3DS FC
2621-2623-0411
Whoa! 1316 guests in this thread (at the time of this post) Well here's hoping the special announcement is good, and the finals are exciting, I really hope the special announcement is:wolf: Wolf being confirmed for Super Smash Bros for Wii U/3DS as his own playable character via DLC. As for the finals, I'm hoping to see ZeRo in the finals, and hopefully Mew2king if he entered.
I bet it'll be Mewtwo gameplay, since we're already in 2015 and spring is near. But, man, a new returning character just might blow the roof down.

LyonDRC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LyonDRC
What about the streams? Which will stream what?

MewtwoMaster2002

ミュウツーマスター2002
3DS FC
2922-0496-2962
Splatoon is going to be an hour away from the new venue? How are people going to play it?

WheelerFGC

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ocarinasonwheels
3DS FC
2020-0089-8969
Switch FC
8390-7649-9691
This is complicated for those who just want to watch the streams (If it explains anything at all)
Is there an updated stream schedule?

tooonrinkuuu

Smash Rookie
But like because of the schedule and venue change my doubles parter ditched me soo what do I do now? Not trying to be a John...

Horrors

Smash Rookie
Never doubt the strength of this community. It's a beautiful thing.

SheikAshii

Smash Rookie
NNID
OreoCookieJAF
3DS FC
2724-0512-3513
Great news that this is still going on! So I guess no one is going to be playing Splatoon huh?

UltimaNylocke

Smash Apprentice
Slippi.gg
ULTI#211
NNID
UltimaNylocke
Is there a streaming schedule categorized by channel?

Sonsa

Smash Champion
I've said it before but yall are amazing! The new venue is 30 mins away from where I live so I'd love to visit and maybe do any volunteer work that needs doing. I'm just wondering if there's an entrance fee and if I can pay at the door?

acekingoffsuit

Smash Rookie
Is there a streaming schedule categorized by channel?
Not as of yet. Bifuteki's schedule is likely only minimally changed, but we'll see about the others. Most likely scenario is that today's schedule looks more or less like yesterday's schedule during the first half and more like today's original schedule in the last half.

Last edited:

MrTurner

Smash Rookie
NNID
imnotonfire
3DS FC
4339-2611-0575
Any numbers on how many entrants were lost because of the venue change?

FrenkM0J0

Smash Apprentice
Im having trouble with calculating when the salty suites will be, as I live in the netherlands and Im just not sure. Anybody know how long from now the first salty suite begins?

vegeta18

Smash Journeyman
how come there is a japanese top 8 and an eng one? is that 2 different broadcasts? or do the top japanese players only play against each other? I know it was like this last year as well, ive been watchin since apex 2013, which i remember quite a few notable japanese players being in there such as mikeneko, and they made quite an impact in the tournament

Top Bottom