• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2014! New gaming art stuff by DDuo!

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Hey guys!

This year I'll be at Apex 2014 and I'll selling some new gaming stuff!

For those who don't know me, here are my smashbros stuff that I'm known for. Click here link

My new stuff that I'll be selling will be Eevees, Henchmen, SEGA, 5 Links and Wreck-it Ralph

Prices COMING SOON!!

DynamicDuo

Smash Lord
Hey guys!

Sorry for the delay, but here are prices!

GALLERY:
Smash Characters
Capcom
Super Heroes
Disney
Anime
New Era G (Original work)

Prints Available:

Cards - 1"x2" = $1
Prints - 8"x11" = $8 (Reserve $6, expires Jan 3rd.)
All Posters 11"x17" = $15 (Reserve $12, expires Jan 3rd.)

Mousepads = $15 (Reserve $12, expires Jan 3rd.)
Smash Tees - $20 (Reserve $15, expires Jan 3rd.)

Samples:
Print and Card sizes:

Smash 4 Life Poster:

CUSTOM COLOR PRINT! (Addtional $2)People have been sending me mad messages saying "Hey DDUO I really like that jiggs but if it was wearing the green head band I'D BUY IT ON THE SPOT!!" Well now you can. Just send me a message saying which character you want altered and in which size. Example: Metaknight in Purple color, size 8"x11" Print $8 + $2 (custom print) total cost = $10
COSPLAY SMASH CHARACTERS (Addtional $5)Just send me a message saying which character you want cosplaying and in which size. Sample: Link Icy's

CREW POSTERS:(Depending on how many ppl are in your crew determines the price)Example: Say there are 4 members in your crew a peach, mario, marth, and jiggs. Each character is $8 the total is $32 plus $8 for printing on a large 11"x17" gloss.

CUSTOM T-SHIRTS:
A regular smash tee is $20 with just the character on it. But let's say you want to personalize it with your gamertag name on the back, that would be an additional $7.

Samples

NEW FOR 2014 CUSTOM MOUSE PADS!!

mousepads_by_stamayostudio-d681yrb copy.png

All right now that you seen everything and I've peaked your interest you're probably wanna know how to get a hold of me. Just send me a private message here or email me at stamayosuke@gmail.com with the subject "APEX 2014 PRINT."

Top Bottom