• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Apex 2012! Hosted by the awesome Alex Strife!! GET HYPED!

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
Hello Pit mains!
Would any of you like to give me some money for playing you in a BO3 or a BO5 set?
I believe they call these things MMs, which is weird because it is as if it wasn't my guaranteed victory.

I'm also going to do this in almost every Apex character thread, so don't get mad. I'm just doing my job.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I'll be going to this.... I'm gonna kick you in da mouf nick riddle~! (Secretly hates that guy)

Im so excited for apex Omg!!!!!!!!! <3

:phone:

Luckay4Lyphe

Smash Master
Got my housing down now, rooming with Seagull, Tiger and whoever else is coming with us. All I need to do now is train up for the main competition, get some monies for MMs and hanging out with all the people I want to meet.

People I want to hang with most will obviously be the Pit community and the Pika community. All of you who are going to this better play me in friendlies/MMs

Top Bottom