• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyway to get all white pikmin?

DNasty

Smash Rookie
The white pikmin are the best, being able to do 50% damage each, so, is there anyway to get a team only made up of them?

Rhubarbo

Smash Champion
Pikmin are random, and the Whites aren't all mighty. Their shot coming is that they live too little and can be KOed before they touch the foe.

IllidR

Smash Champion
So far we know of no way to get a team of all white Pikmin, but you would definitely want this. As others have said they're good for nothing except throwing, they die easily and they're weak. Sure, you can throw all your white away but they're most likely going to be shaken off before any substantial damage is done, leaving you defenseless. Balance is good.

Super_Nostalgic

Smash Apprentice
Like everyone's already said, White's really aren't that great. They're really only good for the throw and the latch damage. Now, with them being so weak, they really don't stay on that long and will probably die when they are knocked off, assuming they latched in the first place. But if you really wanted a team of 6 whites, just throw all the non-whites off.

TheLake

Smash Master
*In stereotypical black voice* Whaddya mean only white pikmin?! You racist son?!!!

Any hoot yeah i heard there not that great.

But they do look sweet so i supose that counts for somthing.

HollaAtchaBoy

Smash Master
I believe I was playing on a stage where I was getting an unusual amount of Whiteys, but I can't remember what it was.

But I do know for a fact that on Smashville you get an unusual amount of Fatties, so, there's that to consider.

Top Bottom