• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anything from Eternal Darkness discussion thread

slambros

Smash Ace
One time, a friend told me that he wanted a sequel to Eternal Darkness. But that got me thinking: does Eternal Darkness, and anything from it, belong in a smash bros.?

I looked to google images for characters. I found a Sanus-ish girl. She looks like she might be a good addition. But what matters is what Silicon Knights, the game's developer, thinks.

What are your opinions?

Ove

Smash Journeyman
Eternal Darkness was a game that didn't cath my attention. The Gamecube had so many good games, and this one placed among the games you hadn't time to play.

The fact that it's a horror game makes a possible inclusion a bit troublesome. It's also a game of less significance in the history of Nintendo.

With the right permissions and appropriate aspects from the game, it could at least contribute to the trophy section (or correspondent). My personal prediction is that it won't be in because there is so many other games that serve the role better.

Note that I haven't played the game.

jigglover

Smash Lord
Eternal Darkness was a game that didn't cath my attention. The Gamecube had so many good games, and this one placed among the games you hadn't time to play.

The fact that it's a horror game makes a possible inclusion a bit troublesome. It's also a game of less significance in the history of Nintendo.

With the right permissions and appropriate aspects from the game, it could at least contribute to the trophy section (or correspondent). My personal prediction is that it won't be in because there is so many other games that serve the role better.

Note that I haven't played the game.
Lock this thread, this is all that needs to be said.

Lock this thread, this is all that needs to be said.
You know, going in threads and and yelling out "Lock this thread" doesn't earn you respect from the moderators, nor does it contribute to the removal of page clutter. The fact of the matter is it makes you sound like a tattler and an *******. If you are going to do that crap at least direct the poster to the thread similar to the one posted as to validate your desire for a lock, otherwise you are just being an annoying *** spammer.

Anyway, Eternal Darkness is possible, but it would be meet with some difficulty considering the games genre. I wish they would put some characters in from Baten Kaitos. personally.

jigglover

Smash Lord
You know, going in threads and and yelling out "Lock this thread" doesn't earn you respect from the moderators, nor does it contribute to the removal of page clutter. The fact of the matter is it makes you sound like a tattler and an *******. If you are going to do that crap at least direct the poster to the thread similar to the one posted as to validate your desire for a lock, otherwise you are just being an annoying *** spammer.

Anyway, Eternal Darkness is possible, but it would be meet with some difficulty considering the games genre. I wish they would put some characters in from Baten Kaitos. personally.
Woah! I was actually complimenting the above post by saying that he said a lot of what should be, but there can obviously still be debates. I was not expecting that...

Top Bottom