• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyonefrom East Coast wanna play some matches

Status
Not open for further replies.

whoracLe

Smash Cadet
Remember everyone has to add for it to work. I have to add you, AND you have to add me, for it to register. So everyone should just add all the people in this thread.

the656

Smash Journeyman
im on east coast, my brawl # is under my name, and if u add me, tell me so i can do the same, hurry, btw i prefer 1 v 1 no items, stock to like 2 to 4 ...if anyones interested, again, tell me
add me i like those rules ill add you later though, i wanna unlock the rest of the characters

I<3Shiek

Smash Apprentice
Adding everyone on *THIS* thread's *PAGE 4 ONLY!*

Please add me, FC is under my name. =)

bootskirt

Smash Rookie
hey guys..i got you all your codes now...but its still registering =/....add me up please! i want some good matches

I<3Shiek

Smash Apprentice
Bovine: Nice, fun matches we had. :D I didn't think I was even decent with Pokemon Trainer prior, lol. ><;

Luigi: Post your Brawl Friend ID, we'll add you.

If someone hosts a game, I'll join, preferably no items, except low smash balls? D:

bovineblitzkrieg

Smash Journeyman
I want to play someone on the east coast. I'm in FL. Who will fight me?
Bovine: Nice, fun matches we had. :D I didn't think I was even decent with Pokemon Trainer prior, lol. ><;

Luigi: Post your Brawl Friend ID, we'll add you.

If someone hosts a game, I'll join, preferably no items, except low smash balls? D:
yeah man def good games, that was fun. those pokemon are crazy! the lag wasn't too horrible, mostly playable, which was great.

Anyone around? I'm online but only like two people have added me to their list so far.

This is way too addictive already.

I<3Shiek

Smash Apprentice
yeah man def good games, that was fun. those pokemon are crazy! the lag wasn't too horrible, mostly playable, which was great.

Anyone around? I'm online but only like two people have added me to their list so far.

This is way too addictive already.
Yeah, Upstate NY to Massachusetts, seemed nearly flawless.

I love my Ivysaur, lol, That kill in Pork City on your last stock with bowser was something I wish I recorded for myself, lol. But that **** Mario, I don't know why I couldn't do crap against him. >_<;

Aye, Smash is WAYYY too addictive already, and it's nowhere near it's prime. O_o

bengiswex

Smash Rookie
i'm in boston and need to build up a friend list. my FC is listed to the left let me know if you add me.
nickname = wex

I<3Shiek

Smash Apprentice
Wex: You'll be on my friends list in less than 2 minutes...

Must... Finish.... Taco.... X_X

KJEveryday

Smash Cadet
Hey guys, i'm on right now! Add me and let's play!

4639-8616-1741

Add me so we can Brawl, I want to get a LOT of games in tonight.

KJEveryday

Smash Cadet
Bovine, add me and let's do this. (sorry for the double post, I can get anyone on basic brawl)

jdub03

Smash Journeyman
add me if you want. Anyone in this thread. Let me know in this thread or pm me so I can know to add you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom