• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone watch the Canadian Football League?

Bonzi

Smash Cadet
To be honest, I have no interest in most traditional sports. However, American/Canadian football is the exception to the rule. I love to watch the Canadian Football League (CFL) and root for the BC Lions, and the Seahawks are also fun to watch in the NFL. So do any of you guys watch CFL games? If so, which teams do you root for? I'd be interested to hear what you think.

staindgrey

I have a YouTube channel.
Writing Team
NNID
staindgrey
3DS FC
0130-1865-3216
Switch FC
SW 1248 1677 4696
Nope. Never seen a game.

Been an American football fanatic for roughly 25 years though.

This was one of my best childhood memories.

Bonzi

Smash Cadet
If you ever get a chance, you should go see one. Canadian football is played slightly differently than American football, so it's kind of its own thing. I don't know if any CFL games are broadcast in the States but it's cool to watch. As much as Canada is stereotyped for loving hockey, lots of us love football just as much.

Top Bottom