• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone want to show me my place? (Olimar Mirror)

Drippy

Smash Ace
I'm looking for some Olimar players to 1v1 me so that I can improve at Olimar. The purpose of this is so I can learn how to play against Olimar (hopefully to give me a better understanding of his strengths/weaknesses) and also so that I can know how you guys play Olimar and kind of get a general idea of how Olimar should be played. Maybe I can also pull out a character like Fox and Ike and see how you guys play against faster/heavier characters? I feel I'm in a really tough spot with Olimar right now where I can't improve thus causing me to drop Olimar a lot and searching for new mains but in the end I always come back to Olimar. I know a lot of my problems comes with just bad mechanics overall but I feel this will be a good learning experience for me because I simply feel as if I'm playing Olimar poorly as well.

ThatManMa

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2380-5034-8443
I'm down to have some mirror olimar matches. I'll be able to play tomorrow(1/15) and on monday(1/19)

Boomuki

Smash Cadet
NNID
BooMuki
3DS FC
0963-0043-6790
I would like to play you too, later today or maybe tomorrow?

Drippy

Smash Ace
I'm at school right now but I'm down to play tomorrow but I want to try to play with only one of you guys a day. If @ L Legend28469 isn't on today, I'm down to play with you later today or tomorrow (if he is on today)

Top Bottom