• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone want to help me with my last few Pokedex entries?

yes

Smash Rookie
NNID
smokio
3DS FC
0989-1886-7815
Hey all. I am now only ten Pokemon away from completing the 4th gen Pokedex, and I need some help with the last few. If anyone has any of the following and is willing to trade, please make an offer. I have most anything available to trade.

Lugia
Celebi
Nosepass
Gliscor
Probopass
Darkrai

I also need to trade and evolve my Slowpoke and Clamperl (into Slowking and Gorebyss respectively). I have the necessary hold items and pokemon, and just need someone with whom I can trade. If you also need these two, then we can work out a deal that works for both of us.

(for those who are curious, the last two of these ten are Omastar and Arceus, the former of which I'm raising myself, and the latter of which does not yet exist legitimately.)

yes

Smash Rookie
NNID
smokio
3DS FC
0989-1886-7815
Whoops. Just noticed the GTS topic. I'll take this there. Mods, please delete this topic.

-Chris

Top Bottom