• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

anyone wanna play VT smashers?

CO18

Smash Hero
Yo met finally lets play.

I need to beat your dedede. XD.

lol, maybe..

I consider you second best behind Romeo simply cuz u beat chillin... but ill take ya down. Then i just need to play Romeo, but it appears he hates this game so im not sure thats gonna happen.

lol.

Next time were both on lets play.

5370-0073-7474

Met

Smash Ace
haha good **** although i assure you i am not second best. I also hate playing online because it sucks ***. ( but lets goes ) And chillin and m2k play dedede they are good. Like I have only beaten chillins dedede once in a ditto. romeos a nub :) :)

but yeah i will pm you later today or something when i can play you

Frey

Smash Journeyman
Mind if I take a match against you? I don't really care if I win or lose, Ill still get experience against an enemy dedede, which always is good. Also could you state the time youll do it?

Buuman

Smash Ace
I'm in for any challenges, just IM me in advance, and we can have a match or somethin >=D

Waddle

Smash Ace
I dont do DDD dittos o.O. I dont do dittos in general actually, they're lame. Unless they're space animal dittos in Melee, then Ill ditto.

The |Egg| Sniper

Smash Apprentice
Lol, someone's scared of dittos in Brawl? They're not that bad, really. I enjoy a good Ike, Dedede, or Olimar ditto if I can find one.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
I can't stand doing kirby dittos, but I've yet to play any good D3's online so I duno how bad ditto matches with him are.

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
I can't stand doing kirby dittos, but I've yet to play any good D3's online so I duno how bad ditto matches with him are.
I've seen a few people refer to Dedede dittos as Shiek 2.0 dittos.

They're fun, so far I've only lost one ditto.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
Cinnaminson (southwest NJ 5 min drive from Philly)
i played chillin in 5 DDD dittos at chu's last biweekly and i ***** him horribly, i don't think he'll ever DDD ditto me again. He kept telling me how his DDD was better than mine before this just cuz he does good vs Azen.

i also hate playing online it's terrible i can't time anything i have to just guess and it's impossible and boring to me :[ I think part of the reason is cuz I have DSL, I might online if I go over someone's house who has a better connection, in which case I would not be on invisible on aim (my aim is oovideogamegodoo)

edit - i have the best DDD (wifi doesn't count)

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
haha good **** although i assure you i am not second best. I also hate playing online because it sucks ***. ( but lets goes ) And chillin and m2k play dedede they are good. Like I have only beaten chillins dedede once in a ditto. romeos a nub :) :)

but yeah i will pm you later today or something when i can play you

LOL i doubt im better than m2k simply because of how gay hell play to ensure a victory, and because of how much time and effort he must put into this game to find out percents timing and other little things. Other than him though i dont see any dededes that are as good as mine, mind you i was still noob in those videos.

CO18

Smash Hero
LOL i doubt im better than m2k simply because of how gay hell play to ensure a victory, and because of how much time and effort he must put into this game to find out percents timing and other little things. Other than him though i dont see any dededes that are as good as mine, mind you i was still noob in those videos.
Hey you want to play?

I think i can take ya.

I havent run into any Dedede better than me.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
Hey you want to play?

I think i can take ya.

I havent run into any Dedede better than me.
lol i would love to play you but not online. **** is a joke, especially in dedede dittos it would mean next to nothing online.

If theres ever a reason were close to each other, id be down though.

CO18

Smash Hero
lol i would love to play you but not online. **** is a joke, especially in dedede dittos it would mean next to nothing online.

If theres ever a reason were close to each other, id be down though.
Very true. Cant even chaingrab properly in lag. Plus you're in Cali and Im in Florida so I know there wuld be some lag.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
vs any non CGable character, you generally win by how smart you are

i don't put much time and effort into this game, i made a few stat lists i posted on allisbrawl and that's most of my time that i put into this game. Playing alone doesn't help much besides CG timing, and if it's a TV with any lag more than my crappy quality TV with no lag, I'm not used to it so I have to adjust so it doesn't really help to keep playing on it, and my horrible DSL connection, which is the best available where I live, means horrible horrible wifi, meaning any practice I get is like once a week when Veocity comes over and I try to give him practice vs random commonly used characters so he can learn matchups better as he only uses Mr.G&W.

xDARKLINKx

Smash Ace
vs any non CGable character, you generally win by how smart you are

i don't put much time and effort into this game, i made a few stat lists i posted on allisbrawl and that's most of my time that i put into this game. Playing alone doesn't help much besides CG timing, and if it's a TV with any lag more than my crappy quality TV with no lag, I'm not used to it so I have to adjust so it doesn't really help to keep playing on it, and my horrible DSL connection, which is the best available where I live, means horrible horrible wifi, meaning any practice I get is like once a week when Veocity comes over and I try to give him practice vs random commonly used characters so he can learn matchups better as he only uses Mr.G&W.
lol alright my bad, but still thats a lot more time than i have put in.

Met

Smash Ace
i played chillin in 5 DDD dittos at chu's last biweekly and i ***** him horribly, i don't think he'll ever DDD ditto me again. He kept telling me how his DDD was better than mine before this just cuz he does good vs Azen.

i also hate playing online it's terrible i can't time anything i have to just guess and it's impossible and boring to me :[ I think part of the reason is cuz I have DSL, I might online if I go over someone's house who has a better connection, in which case I would not be on invisible on aim (my aim is oovideogamegodoo)

edit - i have the best DDD (wifi doesn't count)
this is chillin

correction m2gay you have the best ddd in dittos. congratulations. my ddd doesnt lose to azens ike (which is an extreme counter btw *******). just because you're better at CGing and infiniting than me doesnt make you a better DDD player.

Mew2King

King of the Mews
hey chillin didn't you lose all 4 matches to forte in DDD vs MK the same tourney that i beat him like 4/5 matches of DDD vs MK?

good job

didn't you talk mad **** to me on AIM saying that you had the best DDD when I said NOTHING AT ALL

I wouldn't say anything if you weren't gonna be so cocky about it, but you were, so I saved the match which you immediately deleted. I wasn't being cocky at all, but you decided to. Sorry I don't have matchup experience vs hardly any character yet and I haven't learned at all what to do, while you get to practice against god aka Azen.

I did a SMALL amount of infinites which was a small portion of damage in that matches, I just wanted to do it because I wanted to see how good my practice at home paid off from that. You tried to grab me just as much as I did to you, so don't act like that's even the reason I won, it didn't come down to that at all, but your post infers that it did. You tried to grab me a lot so I tried to not get grabbed while grabbing you, it was the same thing every time, and you're the one who kept wanting to DDD ditto me when you know he's my main. Why can't I be better with one character, it's not like I even use that many characters, nor talk down on your DDD at all. But that's not good enough, you have to be better in everything.

maybe if you weren't so ****ing cocky about it I wouldn't say anything, good job getting practice vs the best player in the universe and teaming with him cuz you're fortunate enough to live in VA

Azen said you picked Shadow Moses Island vs his Lucario which you bragged to me about "beating" and that it was close anyway. Like good job winning I guess but if you're going to win that way then at least don't brag about it cuz that's stupid, and you used that as a basis for saying your DDD is better. If you're going to talk **** then don't get mad when people say things back, if you never say anything to me bad then I won't either. You do slightly better vs Azen than I do good job.

Just don't say anything conceited to me anymore cuz it's not nice and makes me mad, I don't really like Brawl that much but I really don't like when people try to say they are better than me for stupid reasons; I don't get nearly, nearly the practice you do (I play velocity's GW one day a week then go to tourneys and get 90% of my playing done there) but I manage to do alright anyway, while you make 1,100 dollars in 2 weeks or whatever it was for fighting the same exact calibur of the top players that I did at chu's biweekly only you make way more money cuz you auto win for teaming with Azen and way more scrubs with way higher entrance fee and payouts. It's obviously not fair so why do you brag about that too; I don't like when people act cocky or condescending.

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
LMFAO!

jason clearly doesn't know how kashan works

since melee chillin has always been threatened by people who are able to compete with him without consistently playing azen

if he talks **** to you it's just because he thinks you're good, take it as a compliment

've never been respectful towards chillin when it comes to smash rofl. that's just our relationship

<3

magic carpet elephant red dot a$$ n i g g a

Met

Smash Ace
hey chillin didn't you lose all 4 matches to forte in DDD vs MK the same tourney that i beat him like 4/5 matches of DDD vs MK?

good job

didn't you talk mad **** to me on AIM saying that you had the best DDD when I said NOTHING AT ALL

I wouldn't say anything if you weren't gonna be so cocky about it, but you were, so I saved the match which you immediately deleted. I wasn't being cocky at all, but you decided to. Sorry I don't have matchup experience vs hardly any character yet and I haven't learned at all what to do, while you get to practice against god aka Azen.

I did a SMALL amount of infinites which was a small portion of damage in that matches, I just wanted to do it because I wanted to see how good my practice at home paid off from that. You tried to grab me just as much as I did to you, so don't act like that's even the reason I won, it didn't come down to that at all, but your post infers that it did. You tried to grab me a lot so I tried to not get grabbed while grabbing you, it was the same thing every time, and you're the one who kept wanting to DDD ditto me when you know he's my main. Why can't I be better with one character, it's not like I even use that many characters, nor talk down on your DDD at all. But that's not good enough, you have to be better in everything.
dude wtf, i was obviously joking on AIM dude. half the time i talk **** to you its an obvious joke, in melee you were obviously better than me and i still talked ****. you should have realized i was messing around.

if you dont think you won the ddd dittos due to cging and infinites, i dont know wtf you're thinking. we rarely even used attacks other than grabbing, mainly cuz that's how DDD dittos work. you're better than me at DDD dittos, congratulations.

maybe if you weren't so ****ing cocky about it I wouldn't say anything, good job getting practice vs the best player in the universe and teaming with him cuz you're fortunate enough to live in VA

Azen said you picked Shadow Moses Island vs his Lucario which you bragged to me about "beating" and that it was close anyway. Like good job winning I guess but if you're going to win that way then at least don't brag about it cuz that's stupid, and you used that as a basis for saying your DDD is better. If you're going to talk **** then don't get mad when people say things back, if you never say anything to me bad then I won't either. You do slightly better vs Azen than I do good job.
wow i TOLD you i used shadow moses vs azen. any bragging that i did about that set was obviously in jest, i only won due to the ******** ruleset which allowed me to pick shadow moses island and flat zone 2.

Just don't say anything conceited to me anymore cuz it's not nice and makes me mad, I don't really like Brawl that much but I really don't like when people try to say they are better than me for stupid reasons; I don't get nearly, nearly the practice you do (I play velocity's GW one day a week then go to tourneys and get 90% of my playing done there) but I manage to do alright anyway, while you make 1,100 dollars in 2 weeks or whatever it was for fighting the same exact calibur of the top players that I did at chu's biweekly only you make way more money cuz you auto win for teaming with Azen and way more scrubs with way higher entrance fee and payouts. It's obviously not fair so why do you brag about that too; I don't like when people act cocky or condescending.
dude do you not understand how i work? over half the **** i say, especially online, is joking. calm down. im not serious, until i actually beat you in brawl, at which point i will never let you live it down. <-- see that was a joke, calm down m2k.

im sorry that i live near azen btw, its not my fault, stop getting angry at me for it

neo you're talking about our relationship and **** wtf, ur gay n igga

CO18

Smash Hero
Chillin and M2K both suck with DDD! Literally.

lol.

DDDrama. <-- Bad Pun.

Oh well, Its fun to watch the pros argue with each other.

I was going to play you in the smash wars tourney Azen, you were only 2 matches away.. both of which I won so I shouldve played you and I was all excited. Then you dropped out for a real tourney. :( Poor me.

BTW, I know Tapion. He says you guys are real cool. I hate his snake. Its so gay.

Whenever M2K/Chillin decide to play online.. I would like to play you guys because I havent played a Dedede better than me and would like to learn some things hopefully.

If you would ever play me, I would love to play you too Azen.(Who Wouldnt?)

CO18

Smash Hero
Yeah M2k and chillin, You guys should stop arguing about whos the Best Dedede player.

You need to start arguing about who is the second best because my Dedede is already the best.

Top Bottom