• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone wanna p2p?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rpotts

Smash Lord
I have never p2p'd and would like to, 8 frame lag is too much
Im in Kansas so the closer the better
I haven't set up p2p on my comp so if someone could host/help me get set up i would appreciate it. Thanks

EDIT: I now have set up the p2p client and forwarded a port, all set to host. Thanks tazumili

Tazumili

Smash Cadet
I hate to be one of those fruitcakes who says look at the stickies, especially since I asked this question earlier; but look at the stickies :D

rpotts

Smash Lord
I know theres the player compendium, and i wasn't really asking for help setting it up, I was really looking for someone who would host and was available to play immediately. Thanks though.

rpotts

Smash Lord
I don't have messenger yet, but I'm downloading it now, and I have a Live ID so I'll message you in a minute. Thanks

EDIT: Dear god p2p kicks servers ***. Finally playing smash online doesn't make me want to strangle an infant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom