• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone up for a training session?

TheHelixKing

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0318-8057-0784
Are there any good (emphasis on good) RnL players around that would mind doings some matches with me? I don't use the duo and don't plan to but I would like to understand fighting her better, I can't tell you how many times I've lost against the pair online, honestly I don't think i've ever beaten them. So some practice fighting against a competent RnL main would help a lot.

Shanoa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Davin134
3DS FC
2809-8856-1709
I like to think of myself as a pretty decent RnL main. I rarely lose any For Glory battles (Around 90% Win ratio) if that counts towards anything. I never lost a single RnL mirror online and I understand more than the average RnL main.

I would love to do some practise battles with you so we can both improve in the game. The problem is, I can only fight with a solid internet connection when I'm over at a friend's house or a Wi-Fi area. I can add you for the time being on my phone's tethering, but I'll probably not be able to do any matches on it so I'll try to fight you when I'm around a stable internet connection.

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
I consider myself skilled with the character and I win the majority of the time with her. Internet connection is also up to 100Mb download speed, and 20Mb upload speed.

TheHelixKing

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0318-8057-0784
Sounds awesome, I'll add you both and you both can add me when you get the chance.

Shanoa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Davin134
3DS FC
2809-8856-1709
Sounds awesome, I'll add you both and you both can add me when you get the chance.
Alright cool. Do you main Yoshi? He is probably one of the hardest matchups for Rosalina. I haven't practised much against him though.

Shanoa

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Davin134
3DS FC
2809-8856-1709
Alright, I added you. My FC is 2809-8856-1709. I might be available on Friday or the weekend so I'll notify you when I am ready.

Rosaluma~

Smash Rookie
Are you getting the Wii U version soon? If so, I'm CosmicMist on Miiverse. I'll send you a friend code when I get the game tomorrow!

Top Bottom