• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone still get baggage for picking this guy?

Her0Noi5e

Smash Cadet
I play yugioh, so sometimes in my free time, I end up at card shops. The games pretty poplar, and pretty much everyone has it, so I always bring my 3ds with me when ever I head to one.

We all know Meta Knight isn't the greatest anymore, but I still get bashed on for picking him, because of the reputation he had in brawl, so I guess it's just a bad stigma he has.

maybe it's just my area though, most of the people I play aren't really... competitive, I guess, and they always talk about how good they are in brawl or melee, but then they never actually walk the walk...

Frozn~

Smash Apprentice
It happens, but all you have to do is clean them with any other character and they'll quiet down :smash:

Mettie7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mettie7
3DS FC
2191-8121-7929
I get it sometimes too, mostly online though. Even if MK was bottom tier in Brawl I'd still use him, it just so happened he ended up top tier after I started using him.

Top Bottom