• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Anyone st andrews (scotland) brawlers exist????????????

jalued

Smash Lord
i am in the uni at st a, and was j8st wondering if there is anyone who also goes there, who is actually gd at melee or brawl (i'm better at brawl than i am melee though), casue i want some competition. all replys are appreciated

jalued

Frozenwave

Smash Ace
i am in the uni at st a, and was j8st wondering if there is anyone who also goes there, who is actually gd at melee or brawl (i'm better at brawl than i am melee though), casue i want some competition. all replys are appreciated

jalued
You sound like alot of new people. Theres a Scottish thread, check it out

Mr P

Smash Ace
Yeah, post in the Scottish thread. There are scottish smashers but none of us really play brawl except a little, i havent touched it in 3 months. All of us play melee and live mostly around Perth/Dundee/Glasgow so post in the scottish thread and we'll see if we can sort out a smashfest.

Kaze14

Smash Rookie
Yeah I go to St. Andrews as well and I play alot of smash. (mostly brawl since I left melee at home by accident) We should play sometime.

jjlinyard

Smash Ace
i know jalued man is pretty sick online, memba playing him back in the day wen i used to fink dat i cud use brawls online for something lol how wrong i was.

Top Bottom